Ravel Morrison, Will Keane and Paul Pogba

adman278

Reaction score
Ive recently started a Manchester United save so i can have a break from my 9 year Sheffield Wednesday save. I have constantly heard of Three Names in Uniteds Reserve and youth games these names being morrison pogba and keane so i know they have potentiel in real life but ive watched them through all of my games ive done on fm11 and none have become very good all but pogba failed in my SWFC save and he didnt become as good as his potential said so have any of you seen them become good? whos the best to tutor them what training should i give them and are they ready to even take part in first team games ?

Thanks in advance

They never develop well, its rather disappointing. Morrison will definitely get a boost to his PA on FM2012, not sure about the other two because I don't think they will be stars.

The only one i seen develop fairly well is pogba and it doesnt help when they dont want to be tutored by who i want to tutor them :p

i wanted pogba tutored by scholes, morrison tutored by giggs and keane tutored by owen and the only one that wen the way i wanted was keane and owen morrison ended up being tutored by scholes and pogba by carrick :/ but im determined to make them good :D

Pogba is good backup on my SWFC but then i do have a 32 year old fabregas Shelvey Wilshere Sigurrosson and some awesome regen :p but ive never really been good at developing youth unless they start with fairly good stats :/

Will Keane is a goal machine for the under 18's in my save. He's netted 30 or so in just over a season. As for first team action, they're all far off first team level. Leave them in the u18's until they're too old, then send them out on loan to a decent feeder club for a season. None of them will ever be stars, but they have enough potential to make a few million in transfer funds.

In season 2012-13 took over as manager of Luton in Lg 2, got Keane plus Benik Afobe both on frees, both scored 20+ in both of next 2 seasons to get me promoted into Championship. Would sign Keane for any team below Prem, every day

Pogba turns out to be the best of the 3 by far. 3 1/2 star rating for me.

Other two don't turn out so well, although Ravel Morrison has a -9 PA.

pogba turns out best had carrick tutor him while he was in under 18s then loaned him out to santos he came back with 3 half stars was good back up player always consistent sub same as morrison always had in in first team as sub avraged 15 gls a seas keane good championship player

None of them are showing any promise in my second season, they would probably do well in the lower leagues and possibly championship from what I can see .. But saying that I'm holding on to them just incase .. Will keep posted (if I remember ..) ..

None of them are showing any promise in my second season, they would probably do well in the lower leagues and possibly championship from what I can see .. But saying that I'm holding on to them just incase .. Will keep posted (if I remember ..) ..

Cheers Mate ;) good luck to you and them :)

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Pogba turns out to be the best of the 3 by far. 3 1/2 star rating for me.

Other two don't turn out so well, although Ravel Morrison has a -9 PA.

yeah seen he had a -9 but always becomes **** in my games altho united never even loaned him or played him :p unless i am actually controlling United or i loan them in.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

I'm currently playing a Man Utd save with a transfer embargo so I'll post up how the players get on because I'll have no choice but to play them so they should reach their full potential

sounds like a challenging game :p i would try it sometime but im just messing around on this save :p i got a 80 million pound bid and clauses accepted for messi but the ***** wanted too much money :p but yeah do post back id would be interesting too see if they can become good :p

get giggs to tutor Ravel Morrison,

Pogba seems like he doesnt like to be tutored much with me and seems to give up when being tutored but his mental stats just seem to regularly increase apart from determination

and will keane is steadily increasing in my current game, regular loaning will probably aid him best.

they dont seem to ever be a future in my other games though.

get giggs to tutor Ravel Morrison,

Pogba seems like he doesnt like to be tutored much with me and seems to give up when being tutored but his mental stats just seem to regularly increase apart from determination

and will keane is steadily increasing in my current game, regular loaning will probably aid him best.

they dont seem to ever be a future in my other games though.

Pogba and Morrison seem very stubborn. i originally wanted giggs to tutor Morrison but he said no so i had to do with paul scholes who pogba didnt want to be tutored by so he had to make do with darren fletcher and keane got michael owen :p