New Years Resolutions?...

Alex

Andre Villas Boas <3
Reaction score
I was just wondering what people had as their New Years resolution's for 2010 (If any)... I personally don't do them because I know I'll just give up sooner rather than later! If I did have to have one though, it would probably be to beef up a little bit :p

I was wondering though:
1. What is your New Years Resolution?
2. Do you think you can do it?
3. If not, how long before you give up?!

To spend less time on Football Manager but I'll last about a day before I give up

To revise more. I think I can do it... :S

Ha good luck with that one :) Glad I no longer have to do that

Hmm lucky you. I want to do well in life but it is hard dragging yourself out of bed everyday to do over 2 hours revision. :'(

Re Join the gym - used to be very fit and pro active but over the last two years i have lost interest and my shape. I am in no way fat but i would like to build some Muscle and a bit more tone

Spend More time with friends - Usually when the girlfriend is working,busy i will sit about playing fm or my xbox. I want to go out with old friends more

Read more books - so many books i want to read and i'm not going to get there sitting about on my pc

shave regularly - i can never be arsed and always look like a busker

save - stop spending my money on **** i do not need

Seem realistic targets. Good luck on keeping them up. :) I am never able to do it unfortunately. :S

Yea I know what you mean Chris lol, school/college worst times ever!!

And Kris I think I can agree with 3/4 of those (Save money, join gym, read more and dont spend as much time on the Xbox lol)