Real Name Fix for FM22 [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This didn't work for me, does it follow similar route as kits etc with the preferences or do i need to fully close the game and load it up again?

This didn't work for me, does it follow similar route as kits etc with the preferences or do i need to fully close the game and load it up again?
Actually when I closed the game and restarted it worked.

Hey, I'm already 1 season into a Man U save, can I add this mod safely to a save I've already started, or would I need to start a fresh game?

Thanks

Hey, I'm already 1 season into a Man U save, can I add this mod safely to a save I've already started, or would I need to start a fresh game?

Thanks

It will work for you. I got mine sorted.

Replaced it with the files in 2200, 2201, 2210 maps and it still doesn't fix the names.

Hi guys, no problem making the changes so thank you. However as you'll see below it's made the Man Utd name chop off on the PL table which is definitely no good for my OCD :rolleyes: Any thoughts?

1636466374656.png

Is it English or multilangage version ? :)
If i'm playing in French, does it change names too ?

When I went to the Program Files (X86) and followed the path, there is no Football Manager 2022. Any suggestions?

When I went to the Program Files (X86) and followed the path, there is no Football Manager 2022. Any suggestions?
Im guessing you didn't download it from steam, maybe xbox? I have the same problem, i downloaded the game from the game pass so the files arent there

Status
Not open for further replies.