Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeSmyth2k8

Reaction score
I just downloaded the real time editor and i put all of david villas stats as 20's, but sometimes they just go back down to all 17's so then i have to keep goin back on2 it to change em back 2 20's. so i was wnderin if there was anyway they would just stay as i put them ??

because all 17's are just **** ehh? lol

I just downloaded the real time editor and i put all of david villas stats as 20's, but sometimes they just go back down to all 17's so then i have to keep goin back on2 it to change em back 2 20's. so i was wnderin if there was anyway they would just stay as i put them ??

ive answered this question twice today already, why don't people read other threads?

looks here...
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f67/super-team-t11253.html

yeh i read that and im ona bout the real time editor, cos on that you can actually put the geezers stats at all 20's but some times they just change to 17's after a few games and i was wonderin if i was doin somethin wrong or if i had to keep goin back and changin them to 20's. so... i do read other threads, its just you dont get my question and they were different questions.

Hi

I was experiencing same thing as you although I didnt notice it happening at first and wondered why I had started losing games ;)

Not sure if its foolproof but I edited all my coaching staff stats to Legend status and with the players also boosted up their potential ability. The stats do tale off but seem to last a lot longer at the higher end.

yeh i read that and im ona bout the real time editor, cos on that you can actually put the geezers stats at all 20's but some times they just change to 17's after a few games and i was wonderin if i was doin somethin wrong or if i had to keep goin back and changin them to 20's. so... i do read other threads, its just you dont get my question and they were different questions.

i do get your question, and the answer is the same, the CA and PA still top out at 200, if you set all stats to 20, then when training changes to stats take affect, the stats will deteriorate towards a level of 200 PA

welll i do know that im not retarded i was just wonderin if there was like a feature on the RTE that fixed theyre stats as what they are after ive changed them. you said do people not read other posts but do you actually answer what i want to be answered **** ed ??

welll i do know that im not retarded i was just wonderin if there was like a feature on the RTE that fixed theyre stats as what they are after ive changed them. you said do people not read other posts but do you actually answer what i want to be answered **** ed ??

**** head eh?

the only reason i answered with that info and didnt fully understand your point, was that to freeze stats seems so ridiculous that you had to be on about something else

of course there is no way of fixing the player stats to what they are, the only way to do that would be to edit the game itself and therefore lock every players stats to their current setting, even if you could work out how to do that (which i doubt would be easy) training would be redundant, and all players would neither improve or regress. so it seems you are retarded then, you *****

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.