Manchester United - First Never Follows

wow thanks mate will give this a go.
Np mate, I always wanted to see how a story around this tactic would turn out but I lacked the time+capability of putting in detail to do it but now I can see it ;).
P.S:Alternatively, you could put Mki on the right and Mata as 10, but then I'd rather use Rashford or Wilson at ST over Ibra because you will need someone to run onto Maya's Killer balles

Last edited:

View attachment 120295

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAY 8 -
j
MANCHESTER UNITED V WATFORD

View attachment 120294

View attachment 120293

This should be a routine game for United who look full of confidence at the moment. The only thing missing with their performances is perhaps some kind of identity. Yes the Red Devil's are winning but there is no formula or game plan. It seem's every game is different. Perhaps Mason is happy winning the points but not really knowing how or when during a game he will claim them. United are still giving the ball away regularly and have been lucky not to concede more than they have. David De Gea sparing their blushes on numerous occasions.

View attachment 120292
View attachment 120291
View attachment 120290
View attachment 120289

View attachment 1086409A strong performance from the Red Devils who now make it six wins in a row in all competitions. Mason has his team playing the way he want's but the fans seem to think there is still something missing from the teams performance. There isn't that fluidity that the United teams of Sir Alex Ferguson's era used to have. Memphis got the Devils off to a good start on the thirty-third minute with a pulsating shot which swerved in the strong wind and deceived Heurelho Gomes in the Watford Goal. Virgil Van Dijk popped up to score the second in the dieing minutes of the game. The Durchman scoring a powerful header from a Jesse Lingard corner.

View attachment 120288Watford were poor today. The Hornets tried to keep pace with Man Utd but looked out of their depth. Watford however haven't spent hundreds of millions on players though like their counter-parts today. Troy Deeney kept trying to gee up the Watford players and the away fans but his attempts seemed to fall on deaf ears. Watford will not want to remember this game and it was utterly forgettable for them.

1085211d1478464595-manchester-united-first-never-follows-motm.png
Man Of The Match -Henrikh Mkhitaryan

View attachment 120285
Henrikh Mkhitaryan continues to impress in his debut season for United. The winger set up Memphis' goal and his passing was on pin-point form. Surely his form is starting to put him in line for a player of the season nomination spot.

View attachment 120283
David De Gea Does Well To Prevent A Watford Goal

View attachment 120281

WAYNE ROONEY CAN LEAVE MANCHESTER UNITED

View attachment 120279
View attachment 120277

Devastating news for Manchester United fans after it has been revealed exclusively on Sky Sports News that the Red Devil's striker can leave the club in January. It's thought that a breakdown between the clubs manager and the club captain is being blamed for the potential January transfer.

Rooney it seems still see's himself as a first team regular while Mason is trying to encourage younger talent to be given the chance to come through the ranks. Rooney's form this season is no evidence the striker can use to justify a starting spot at the moment and the former Everton man should probably have increased his performance's to use it as any sort of evidence that he is enjoying a good spell of form. This difference of opinion has made the working relationship unstable and slightly uneasy with the manager eager to move Rooney on before the squad become affected.

It's believed there is still some communication between the pair as both are eager not to let it affect the clubs form and confidence. Mason has stated that he will still play Wayne and hopes he can break the all time goal scoring record for the club but that now leaves Rooney with a little over two months to beat the record, something that certainly won't be easy.

With Rooney leaving this could be a make or break time for United who will now be looking for a new club captain and another striker/attacking midfielder in January.

The clubs fans are both in shock and delusion but if their honest they must know that this day Rooney would be coming soon as Rooney is no spring chicken anymore and his performances have sincerely dropped over the last season or two. Van Gaal tried to use him further back in the field but this has not given Rooney any sort of longevity.

Sad times for United or just the future shaping up?

View attachment 120275
A Dejected Looking Wayne Rooney After The Watford Game

Last edited:
Big mistake or right thing to do. He hasn't been great for me but I am sad he is going. How much do you guys reckon I could get for him?

Big mistake or right thing to do. He hasn't been great for me but I am sad he is going. How much do you guys reckon I could get for him?
I'd say it's for the best, if this were 2 years in, I'd offer him a coaching contract but I think you'll still get 30 millionish for him if you offer him to the Chinese.
p.s:Was this match before or after the tactic change?

Last edited:
I'd say it's for the best, if this were 2 years in, I'd offer him a coaching contract but I think you'll still get 30 millionish for him if you offer him to the Chinese.
p.s:Was this match before or after the tactic change?

Before. I will implement it next game. whch i'll upload tonight.

I was thinking the chinese league as that would be most realistic.

View attachment 120238

EUROPA LEAGUE MATCH DAY 3 -
j
MANCHESTER UNITED V MACCABI TEL-AVIV

View attachment 120236

View attachment 120237

United host Israeli side Maccabi Tel-Aviv who will want to challenge United as they are not performing well in Europe at present. Tobey Mason will see this match as a match in which he can experiment with his squad. Mason has been approached by a member of his backroom staff with a suggestion of change and it has been reported that Mason is happy to test these tactics out. Rooney has been dropped from the squad so the rumour that he still has a playing future at least until January seems to be untrue at present. A strong squad still to play as The Red Devils will want the three points to almost guarantee a way into the next round.
View attachment 120235
View attachment 120234
View attachment 120233
View attachment 120232

View attachment 1086467Mason has tweaked a few tactics in this game and boy did United look good for it. The tackling was on point the passing much clearer and direct. Even the defending was done nicely. The play outside of the box also has direction and esteem. So much so Schneiderlin's goal was started by a well executed passage of play. Later on Marcus Rashford scored from a decent through ball from Juan Mata who linked up very well with Henrikh Mkhitaryan.

View attachment 120231The Israeli side were awful No shots, no decent play and they were basically strangled out of this match. Not a team that were expected to push United too far but certainly not expected to fold like a deck of playing cards so easily. Tel-Aviv seem to be just making up the numbers in Europe so far and it will remain that way unless something changes in the next three group games.

Man Of The Match - Morgan Schneiderlin

View attachment 120230
The Frenchman hasn't had many chances this season but with some advice from a club coach Mason has decided to play him in a role which he could very soon make his own. Morgan scored a sublime goal from outside the box to open the scoring today.

View attachment 120229
Marcus Rashford Celebrates His Goal At A Rainy Old Trafford

Mate you are now my Tactic confidant!Such a better match in which the tackling was great.Cheers mate, I have even given you a subtle nod in the update.

I've only just finished reading the third page of this but I have to comment just now... This is fantastic!! I've commented on the layout of another story on this forum recently but the layout of this is outstanding too! There are some great stories on here at the moment, I'm struggling to find time to read them all! Fantastic layout, level of detail and writing. I look forward to more.

I've only just finished reading the third page of this but I have to comment just now... This is fantastic!! I've commented on the layout of another story on this forum recently but the layout of this is outstanding too! There are some great stories on here at the moment, I'm struggling to find time to read them all! Fantastic layout, level of detail and writing. I look forward to more.

Mate your feedback is appreciated so much, as is everyone's. Sometimes when your making he stories you think are people reading it. Don't want to waste hours of my day if no-one is. Just from one comment though it can inspire me to write up a load more. I won't now it's too late lol. Just want to say thanks for your comment and everyone else's. I agree that there are a lot of fantastic stories up at the moment. I need to catch up on a lot too.

Mate your feedback is appreciated so much, as is everyone's. Sometimes when your making he stories you think are people reading it. Don't want to waste hours of my day if no-one is. Just from one comment though it can inspire me to write up a load more. I won't now it's too late lol. Just want to say thanks for your comment and everyone else's. I agree that there are a lot of fantastic stories up at the moment. I need to catch up on a lot too.

I know what you mean, unless you manage to build up a bit of a 'fanbase' with your stories and have been doing them for years then starting out, or starting on a new website like myself, can be quite tricky. When people aren't commenting too much you always question yourself! I've caught up on a fair few tonight now. I think there are about six or seven I've still to get to right enough.

Haha you staying up to write them up? I will head over in a sec. Don't rush it all mate. Stories will still be ok if you don't update all the time. I used to try to crank loads out but then realised I wasn't getting a life outside of the game, just pace yourself.

Mate you are now my Tactic confidant!Such a better match in which the tackling was great.Cheers mate, I have even given you a subtle nod in the update.
I'd expect no less from it, it took me a while to perfect it, modelling it after Heynckes' great Bayern side.I'd still say you'd be better of playing Carrick or Schweini there, to have them dictate play with their superior range of passing Cheers on the win though ;)

Loving this story mate, keep up the good work! As a slightly biassed saints fan, Van Dijk and Schneiderlin have been two out of my three favourite players in recent times. Great to see them both finding a good home with United! I absolutely bow down to your layout and the graphics work you do! its superb!

I'd expect no less from it, it took me a while to perfect it, modelling it after Heynckes' great Bayern side.I'd still say you'd be better of playing Carrick or Schweini there, to have them dictate play with their superior range of passing Cheers on the win though ;)

ill give Carrick ago next game. Yeah it's a great tactic my friend. Thanks mate.

Loving this story mate, keep up the good work! As a slightly biassed saints fan, Van Dijk and Schneiderlin have been two out of my three favourite players in recent times. Great to see them both finding a good home with United! I absolutely bow down to your layout and the graphics work you do! its superb!

Thanks mate that means a lot. Yeah Virgil is fast becoming the player I hope United sign in real life. Thanks for your support.

Also how do you do multiple quotes?
Copy and paste the quote from the other dialogue box.Cheers mate, you've got everything sorted, I think you'll win the league at the very least this season :) Do try to win the treble for United though ;)