Manchester United - First Never Follows

I honestly had no idea that button existed!! i have been copying and pasting!! XD

Haha yeah, hit the + button then the reply with quote on the next post you want to quote and it will put both in your next message

Haha you staying up to write them up? I will head over in a sec. Don't rush it all mate. Stories will still be ok if you don't update all the time. I used to try to crank loads out but then realised I wasn't getting a life outside of the game, just pace yourself.

I meant reading stories rather than writing haha! I'll probably skip updates for the next couple of days unless something comes to me and I want to share it. Sometimes it just flows though so the best thing to do is take advantage of it! Going to watch the Scotland - England game tonight and get a drink! I get what you're saying though, FM ruins lives haha!

View attachment 120156

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAY 9 -
j
LEICESTER V MANCHESTER UNITED

View attachment 120155

View attachment 120154

The current Premier League Champions against the Champions of yesteryear. How different these two were last year. Leicester were on their way to winning the league whilst The Red Devils were struggling under the Louis Van Gaal regime. Now fast forward a year and it's The Foxes struggling with United in the title contention battle. However it's still a long time until the season ends and things can change in a matter of weeks in this league so both clubs need to concentrate on one game at a time. This should be an enjoyable game!

View attachment 120153
View attachment 120152
View attachment 120151
View attachment 120150

View attachment 120149What a fall from grace for the Premier League champions. Ranieri's men are in need of a reality check and boy did they get one today. A rampant United side demolished them and left their fans wondering what has changed at the club for the team to play so differently to last years brilliance. Jamie Vardy however did play well today and found himself one on one with De Gea twice but both times De Gea got a touch on the ball and prevented a goal for The Foxes.

View attachment 1086554Beautiful play, beautiful performance, the standout performance of the season so far. Mkhitaryan placing pinpoint passing, Carrick able to spot a player in space a mile away and a great attacking performance by Anthony Martial. That's before we even get to the goalscorers, Paul Pogba got the first striking a powerful effort goalwards from a Martial cross. The Marcus Rashford happened. The young England international was in superb form and scored his first ever Manchester United hattrick! Mason was beaming from the touchline and now has an identity tactic wise at the club.

1085211d1478464595-manchester-united-first-never-follows-motm.png
Man Of The Match - Marcus Rashford

View attachment 120148
What a performance from the eighteen year old, only two starts in the league and five substitue appearances but a return of four goals and two assists. Mason will no doubt want to utilise his future star more reguarly after his first hattrick for the club.

View attachment 120147
Anthony Martial Sets Up Pogba's Goal

View attachment 1086545

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAY 9 -
j
LEICESTER V MANCHESTER UNITED

View attachment 1086546

View attachment 1086547

The current Premier League Champions against the Champions of yesteryear. How different these two were last year. Leicester were on their way to winning the league whilst The Red Devils were struggling under the Louis Van Gaal regime. Now fast forward a year and it's The Foxes struggling with United in the title contention battle. However it's still a long time until the season ends and things can change in a matter of weeks in this league so both clubs need to concentrate on one game at a time. This should be an enjoyable game!

View attachment 1086548
View attachment 1086549
View attachment 1086551
View attachment 1086552

View attachment 1086553What a fall from grace for the Premier League champions. Ranieri's men are in need of a reality check and boy did they get one today. A rampant United side demolished them and left their fans wondering what has changed at the club for the team to play so differently to last years brilliance. Jamie Vardy however did play well today and found himself one on one with De Gea twice but both times De Gea got a touch on the ball and prevented a goal for The Foxes.

View attachment 1086554Beautiful play, beautiful performance, the standout performance of the season so far. Mkhitaryan placing pinpoint passing, Carrick able to spot a player in space a mile away and a great attacking performance by Anthony Martial. That's before we even get to the goalscorers, Paul Pogba got the first striking a powerful effort goalwards from a Martial cross. The Marcus Rashford happened. The young England international was in superb form and scored his first ever Manchester United hattrick! Mason was beaming from the touchline and now has an identity tactic wise at the club.

Man Of The Match - Marcus Rashford

View attachment 1086555
What a performance from the eighteen year old, only two starts in the league and five substitue appearances but a return of four goals and two assists. Mason will no doubt want to utilise his future star more reguarly after his first hattrick for the club.

View attachment 1086556
Anthony Martial Sets Up Pogba's Goal
Looks like the tactic is working, could you post your league standings?When's the Derby?How's Pep doing?

I will after the next match tomorrow... Peps ahead of us and doing well though. Are you a city fan?

I will after the next match tomorrow... Peps ahead of us and doing well though. Are you a city fan?
Nope, Real andUnited fan, so I want him to be relegated and sacked.I wanna know when the Derby is so that I can see you crush him

View attachment 119810

EFL CUP QUARTER FINAL -
j
NEWCASTLE V MANCHESTER UNITED

View attachment 119808

View attachment 119809

United had drawn Newcastle away in the Fourth Round and it's a match that could throw up a few hiccups for The Red Devils. Mason has opted to start a few of his fringe players trusting them to get the result today. Newcastle will be up for the game but will not be too downhearted if they get knocked out by United as their main aim this season is to get back into the Premier League.

View attachment 119807
View attachment 119806
View attachment 119805
View attachment 119804

View attachment 119803Newcastle fought valiantly against a slightly weaker United side. Rolando Aarons and Ayoze Perez particuarly impressing but guilty of not slotting away a goal each. Perez was inches close with a shot which sailed just wide while Aarons had a decent shot which was comfortably saved by De Gea. Rafa looked on in disbelief as his side spurrned two good chanvces against the Premier League side.

View attachment 1086953United played ok in this game but there wasn't a fluidity like there has been in the last two games. Mason did change the lineup so perhaps the fringe players are getting used to the system. Marcus Rashford was again United's hero today and it was the youngster who scored the winning goal smashing in a shot from a Mkhitaryan through ball.

Man Of The Match - Henrikh Mkhitaryan

1086410d1478514173-manchester-united-first-never-follows-mkhitaryan.png

Mkhitaryan once again becomes the player of the match. A theme which is recurring more and more. The Armenian is probably on the path to become Manchester United's player of the year and if this happens then it would be deservedly so on performances so far.

View attachment 119801
Rafa Looked Glum After The Loss At St. James'

EFL CUP FOURTH ROUND RESULTS

View attachment 119793

There were no shock results here with every team expected to go through going through and progressing to the Quarter final. Liverpool looked the most impressive team this round scoring three goals against a lousy West Ham side at the Olympic Stadium. Bournemouth easily finished off Chesterfield who had impressed getting this far in the competition. Both Manchester teams went through but after dull games and without really impressing. Stoke also progressed after a close fought battle with Nottingham Forest.

EFL CUP QUARTER FINAL DRAW

View attachment 119800

Here are the EFL Cup Quarter Final Ties.

Last edited:

View attachment 119790

PREMIER LEAGUE MATCH DAY 10 -
j
MANCHESTER UNITED V MANCHESTER CITY
j
MANCHESTER DERBY
j
View attachment 119787View attachment 119788
View attachment 119785
View attachment 119786

One of the biggest games of the season, the Manchester Derby! The city is buzzing and painted red and blue, the fans are out in force and the whole of the Premier League look on wards to what is normally a fantastic, entertaining, passionate match. Both managers make their debut in the derby and both Mason and Guardiola will want the bragging rights, the three points and the title of top manager in Manchester. With both teams in contention for top spot this will be an intense match with both sets of players playing their hearts out for their respective clubs.

STAR MAN WATCH - IBRAHIMOVIC V AGUERO

Both players have been the standout performers for their teams this year so far. Aguero has nine goals for his team while Zlatan has eight goals. Both players have earned the right to be the top striker in the league but Aguero on goals nips into the lead narrowly. Aguero also has more player of the match awards and looks likely to become player of the season. Things could change though and Zlatan could catchup or even over take Aguero but on form the Argentinian doesn't look like slowing down and it will be hard to stop him.

View attachment 119766
View attachment 119783
View attachment 119784
View attachment 119782
View attachment 119781

View attachment 1086990Dismal performance in this game! Manchester United's first loss under the management of Tobey Mason who was fuming on the touchline and constantly barked orders at his team. Frustration was building and it seemed like his players were unsettled during the game often making simple mistakes. Wayne Rooney was sent on to help United get back into the game but was subsequently sent off five minutes later after a dangerous challenge. The glare Mason gave him as he walked off towards the tunnel was intense and this could have sealed Rooney's immediate Manchester United career.

View attachment 1086996Simply perfect by City who dominated the game. Their game plan was on point and Pep certainly frustrated The Red Devils players, manager and fans. Aguero was in sublime form getting the only goal of the game while City's defence more than matched the United attack who missed several chances to get back into the game but Claudio Bravo managed to keep City in the lead easily. Pep was cheered by the City fans who out sang the United fans and wowed everyone with the noise they generated inside Old Trafford!

Man Of The Match - Sergio Aguero

View attachment 119771
Sergio Aguero was in fine form, grabbing a goal and constantly unsettling the United defence. The Argentinian was brilliant and always found space for his team mates to deliver a ball to him. Pep has definitely utilised him since joining City as have his previous managers.

View attachment 119777
Pep Guardiola Was Tactically Spot On Leaving Mason To Rue A String Of Missed Chances

I just love the effort you put in the layout bro keep on doing it !

Fantastic story, as a United fan it's even better!

Would you like to share your tactic? Seems like it is working really good!

Apologies site was down when I tried to update... later on guys

View attachment 118937

PREMIER LEAGUE OCTOBER OVERVIEW

View attachment 118936
View attachment 118935

It's all a bit crowded at the top of the table with one of the closest battles for the top in recent Premier League years. Liverpool, Manchester City and Chelsea all sit on twenty-two points while Man Utd and Spurs sit on twenty-one points. Perhaps a slight shock that Southampton sit sixth with twenty points and right up there when it comes to battling with the big boys.

Arsenal are struggling and the fans really are on Arsene Wengers back at the moment, If I was a betting man I would suggest that if things don't dramatically change at the Emirates then this will be Wengers last season at the helm of the Gunners. West Brom, Swansea and Middlesbrough still make up the bottom three and the future is looking more and more bleak as each week roles on.

View attachment 118934
View attachment 118933
Team And Player Stats For October 2016

Manager Of The Month
View attachment 118932

Player Of The Month
View attachment 118931

Young Player Of The Month
View attachment 118930