Manchester United - First Never Follows

Apologies for lack of updates, due to work and a poorly boy It's been tough to find the time. Still going strong though.

Great story so far mate, and a great layout too. Which is hard to say as I hate United with a passion.

But as an FM Base story this is shaping up to be the best one for FM17.

Really makes me want to get back into it myself but just haven't got the time.

Keep it going mate!

Great story so far mate, and a great layout too. Which is hard to say as I hate United with a passion.

But as an FM Base story this is shaping up to be the best one for FM17.

Really makes me want to get back into it myself but just haven't got the time.

Keep it going mate!

Cheers mate, Update tomorrow

View attachment 117937

EUROPA LEAGUE MATCH DAY 4 -
j
MACCABI TEL-AVIV V MANCHESTER UNITED

View attachment 117935

United will be nursing a hangover in this game. Maccabi are United's opponent after The Red Devils lost their previous game at the hands of their bitter enemies City. United are either going to come out and avenge their previous defeat or will have their tail between their legs. It's now up to Mason to see how he can get his team to react after losing their first game of the season.

View attachment 117916
View attachment 117925
View attachment 117930
View attachment 117929

View attachment 117927 Maccabi were not even in this game. The team at home looked worse than when they travelled to England and played at Old Trafford. Things went from bad to worse when Nosa Igiebor was sent off for a dangerous tackle on Juan Mata. Maccabi did seem to improve after going down to ten men but it was still a dismal result for them.

View attachment 1089053A great display from the Red Devils who are still recovering from their first loss of the season. It seems they have put this behind them and they expertly dispatched of Maccabi Tel-Aviv. Eric Bailly scored from two corners and Zlatan scored a good looking hattrick. Mason will be happy that his side have got back to winning ways so quickly after the City result.

1085211d1478464595-manchester-united-first-never-follows-motm.png
Man Of The Match - Zlatan Imbrahimovic
1085211d1478464595-manchester-united-first-never-follows-motm.png

View attachment 117924
The super Swede was in sensational form, bagging a hattrick and entertaining the Red Devils fans. The experienced striker is certainly enjoying his United career so far.

View attachment 117922
Zlatan Celebrates His Hattrick In Style

Yo man, sorry for not posting in a while, still waiting for the update, dropped by to tell you that I created a counter version of the tactic.Change mentality to counter, higher tempo, work ball into box.