TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved ML position to AML position, tweaked the Roles and PIs

- changed the Roles/Duty/PIs of STC position

- changed the Duty/PIs of AMC position

Warlord_V6_Formation.png

Warlord_V6_Roles_and_Duties.png

01Lp6Ir.png

Guys, please notice that I'll soon update the PPMs/Attributes/Filters for STC position and there'll be significant changes.

Hello,
Will you also update other filters and individual training?

Guys, I've updated the Attributes/PPMs/Training at the OP to suite V6. The changes were mostly for STC and AML position.

Also, I added a mirror version of the tactic to the OP.

P.S. I'll update the filters at some point later.

Last edited:
hey tff, mate in your opinion who is the best striker for this tactic?

hey tff, mate in your opinion who is the best striker for this tactic?

Here's a list of the best strikers for V6.

W6_STC.png

As you can see many of them are 28-29 years old so they've got about 2-3 seasons left to play before their attributes start to decline.

I'd say Paulo Dybala is the best choice for this tactic because is young so he's got a lot of time to play and I would try to get him.

Also, Neymar would be a perfect player for the tactic because he can play at many positions in this tactic, including STC position but it's extremely hard to lure him away from Barca. :)

BUMP

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- moved ML position to AML position, tweaked the Roles and PIs

- changed the Roles/Duty/PIs of STC position

- changed the Duty/PIs of AMC position

Warlord_V6_Formation.png

Warlord_V6_Roles_and_Duties.png

01Lp6Ir.png

Guys, please notice that I'll soon update the PPMs/Attributes/Filters for STC position and there'll be significant changes.

Last edited:
i guess that hazard on the mr and neymar and on the aml will be perfect, or griezmann

Last edited:

A NEW TACTIC "VORTEX" HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OP

Vortex_V1_Fomration.png

Vortex_V1_Roles_and_Duites.png

Vortex_TIs.png

DESCRIPTION:

VORTEX V1 is a tweaked version of WARLORD V6

CHANGES:

- moved MR position (Wide Playmaker) to AMR position (Advanced Playmaker) and tweaked the PIs and the Duty.

Both tactics shows very similar performance but as you can see VORTEX tactic doesn't require having players that can play at MR position and I'd say it's a solid advantage over WARLORD tactic because VORTEX tactic can be used almost with any team without rebuilding your team or retraining your players and it's also much easier to find players for it.

Last edited:
i guess that hazard on the mr and neymar and on the aml will be perfect, or griezmann
For me Dybala STR, Demebele MR, Bernard Silva AMC, Pavon AML :) I would have Neymar STR, Hazard AMC, Griezmann AML for those players you've listed.

View attachment 115321

Used V6 of Warlord up until the two losses against Sunderland (who are top on 23rd points!) and Bayern Munich then changed to Vortex which I feels suit my team better.

Very solid results, thanks a lot TFF!

Vortex_V1_Fomration.png

Vortex_TIs.png

DESCRIPTION:

CHANGES:

- moved MR position (Wide Playmaker) to AMR position (Advanced Playmaker) and tweaked the PIs and the Duty.

Both tactics shows very similar performance but as you can see VORTEX tactic doesn't require having players that can play at MR position and I'd say it's a solid advantage over WARLORD tactic because VORTEX tactic can be used almost with any team without rebuilding your team or retraining your players and it's also much easier to find players for it.

OI still the same as warlord?

OI still the same as warlord?

Yes, OI is still the same as for Warlord

Hi TFF

you will update the filters?

cheers

Hey,

I can't update the filters at the current moment and I'll do it latter but until that you can update them on your own.

There'll be changes only for STC/AML/AMR positions:

STC

Vortex_STC.png

AML

Vortex_AML.png

AMR

Vortex_AMR.png

BUMP

Vortex_V1_Fomration.png

Vortex_TIs.png

DESCRIPTION:

CHANGES:

Last edited:
TFF9

if you already have your MR green at MR, would it be better to use v6 or vortex?

ty