anyone using vortex v2...suggest players to buy that have been exceptional for you

what team are you playing mate? what is your transfer budget?

same here mate, i would say that hazard will be very good for u, i would also try to sign dybala. i have also sign romagoli from milan.. btw you have a very good under18 team

same here mate, i would say that hazard will be very good for u, i would also try to sign dybala. i have also sign romagoli from milan.. btw you have a very good under18 team

hazard cost how much? im on a new save so 1st season

i bought hazard in the seacond season for 54 milion dolar

Really want to try this but have FM touch. Would someone be kind enough to type out the player instructions? Rest the touch players can get from the post. Just missing PIs

Dunno what is wrong with me, everyone is getting great results and mine are very hit and miss with Vortex V2. Using Liverpool first season. Sturridge, Origi and Ings all absolutely dreadful playing as the forward. Firmino was unsettled by Spurs so his performances have suffered woefully as a side.

Never usually have had issues with team talks or keeping morale up but Sturridge and Origi have me second guessing absolutely everything I usually do, which is even more annoying because Sturridge is supposedly one of the best players for the forward role. The poor form of my striker is also affecting my midfielders who's form has dropped as a result.

Funniest part is, for my complaints about the tactic (or my mismanagement which I believe it is) you can still see just how good this tactic is. Defence is absolutely rock solid, creates chances galore, plays lovely football

hey flubber, mate do you use team talk during the game?

06c0d-669a9852-2beb-481f-a061-e17ff9d2b949.png

in vortex V2 dr is still complete wing back attack or is it mistake ?

VORTEX TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V2

WARLORD TACTIC HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THE OP

VORTEX V2 CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling setting of AMC/MCL/MCR positions

- changed the role and PIs of AMR positions

Guys, I've removed WARLORD tactic from the OP because VORTEX tactic shows better results by solid margin.

Hey,

the same OIs for V2 as V1?

Thanks!

hey flubber, mate do you use team talk during the game?

Yeah I usually do one every 15 minutes if required, dunno what it is. Gonna try mess around with the training see if that does anything. It happened to me last year with Battlemaster I had to change the training for forwards so hopefully that will fix it

player instructions

Really want to try this but have FM touch. Would someone be kind enough to type out the player instructions? Rest the touch players can get from the post. Just missing PIs

My plan is to try with lower leagues (league 1/2) if anyone can help. Much appreciated.