Irritating things I must ask to have fixed!

Aderan

Reaction score
Hi all, I know there are fixes out there, but would just like to know how or WHERE to find them

1) Brazilian 3 letter thing is super annoying, fix or find a fix anyone?

2) My most irritating is the Spanish fake names. In my previous FM the Spanish league even had faces and now its a complete 180d! So, any fixes or downloads for this?

3) I want to have the German and Japanese national teams playable as the players never get their caps up without this feature? I know there is a fix but it ruins the Japanese league I believe (no 'Club' feature)

4) Finally, as above, Japanese club teams, a fix? I dont want to use the above fix as all of these teams simply have NO 'CLUB' feature for you to look at, almost like the clubs do not exist in the database

Thanks

Google real name fix. It'll be on sortitoutsi or fmscout.

stupid question, but how do I download the files? the 2 free mirrors do not exactly get to any download?

1 2 and part of 3: sortitoutsi real name fix. Completing 3: when setting up the load, go to advanced database size and choose all natonals from Germany and Japan.

4 I'd like to know that, the Japanese leagues add ons I tried in the past didn't solve that and I don't think the real name fixes does, as I had it installed.

Click on the mirror name, then below will extend the links in them and click on them.