This is the squad I am left with.

Have plenty of depth in the centre of defence but could do with some quality at left and right back.
The centre of midfield has a good depth but am a little light out wide again.
And beyond Marcus Rashford the Strikers look a little weak for now.

The key players
Marcus Rashford (AML, ST)
Already valued at a staggering £32.5 million, he will be the spearhead of my attack for many years to come!
Will be a key player in returning the club to the top leagues! Hopefully the big clubs don't come a knocking in the next few years!Timothy Fosu-Mensah (DC, DMC, MC)

The young Dutch powerhouse will form a key part of the squad, has a good versatility as he can play anywhere across the back four and in centre midfield, which will be useful if there is a injury crisis. I will probably look to play him as a defensive midfielder most of the time.
Axel Tuanzebe (DC)

The Youngster from the Congo is a strong defender who I will be looking to lead the defensive line for years to come. Am looking forward to see him develop in this game.

Tahith Chong (AM RLC, ST)

The young Dutch winger who is a recent arrival from Feyenoord may only be 16 but is already rated as the 2nd best winger on either side by my assistant. Will be looking to develop this player by giving him plenty of playing time!

Will be starting out as a 41231 though may change the defensive midfielder to an attacking one depending on the opposition. May even move the defensive midfielder up so I can dominate the midfield against the weaker non league I will be facing at first.

Nice idea, going to be tough with that transfer embargo, probably going to struggle for some experience which is crucial in the lower leagues. Surely keeping Rashford and Fosu-Mensah happy is an impossible task :p

Yeah the embargo will make it that much more of a challenge, especially in January when I am sure there will be an avalanche of offers. Hopefully will be able to keep Rashford and Fosu-Mensah happy. They are both under contract until 2020 with an optional year extension. All depends if the big boys come a kicking down my door. Though Rashford is already valued at £32 million so that should put a few clubs off.

Hopefully I can get some good regens coming through the ranks to bolster the squad!!

Thanks! Just grinding through the pre season which seems to move very slowly when there is no scouting/transfer activitiy taking place!! But absolutely loving Tatith Chongs epic haircut!!

Not long till the season kicks off against Leicester.

View attachment 120038