Tactic was going nice since patch but tonight i open the game and draw 0-0 and lose 2-0 with over 60% poss in both games but created 0 clear cut chances...??

did you manage to bounce back from those results?

which of the many tactics is the newest one?

ps would you mind making a list or something of the different tactics in the OP? it would make it much easier to get an overview for new and existing followers to the thread

ps great tactic - only tactic which i have had that works consistently with man utd

cheers dude, and i agree the OP needs organising.just wanted to nail down a final version of the tactic first so i wouldnt have to fiddle with it any more :p

think i'm getting closer with the last few changes but with the new patch i need to test further

Veez, almost at January 1st in 3rd season, 1st in Prem.
Since the ME changes I have W5, D3, L4. 3 of the 4 losses over the contested Xmas period consecutively against United, Everton and Chelsea.
before W4, D2, L3. 2 of the losses against City and Liverpool.

For me the HB2 version has been stable since the introduction of the new ME changes

finished my fourth season with norwich and we managed to win 4 of 5 competitions

used the HB approach all season, which has been strong defensively although i did experiment with changes to the FB's and CM

View attachment 114387

with the added cover provided by the HB i have reverted back to CWB's with an attacking mentality as in previous versions.

i have also changed the CM to a BBM

changed the BPD's back to CB's and removed direct passing from the CWB's as we were giving away the ball more often, at a rate of around 80/90 passes a game, so we didn't control matches as well as before

the BBM also provides more stability, while still being effective offensively (so far - want to test this further whereas the remaining changes are pretty nailed down)

View attachment 114385View attachment 114386

in the last 50 games we scored 133 goals, conceeding 50. we created 119 CCC's with only 38 against - which amounts to a chance created every 38 minutes aond one against every 121 minutes

View attachment 114382View attachment 114381
View attachment 114380View attachment 114379

won the premierleague with a record amount of points and wins, also managing an incredible run in the champions league with great results against tough opposition - as the years go by, the top teams manage to create some pretty formidable squads

really happy with these results as we were plagued by injuries most of the season, especially to barkley, berahino and iwobi, but jonathan leko and marcus edwards have been massive these last two years, which each of them winning the golden boy on consecutive years, as well as footballers of the season in the premierleague

View attachment 114370View attachment 114371

managed some great signings to give us quality in depth in wilshere, sturridge and walcott

View attachment 114369

tried something new in regards to training, where i went with fitness all season and i think it really payed off, as i only had to rotate the team when we had 3 games in 1 week. appart from that went with teamwork all season long

also stoped using OI's again, and pretty happy with that decision

View attachment 114368

this is the version i'm currently using. not a final version but i think its getting there. need to test further with the new patch

as soon as i nail one down i will update the OP as i understand it can be a little confusing at times as to which version is the best, hope you guys can be patient for now :p

think i might start a quick season with united and try to win everything first season, just as a quick test to see if its as solid as it looked with norwich

Set pieces

Is there any changes to the set pieces in the latest tactic? How many goals did you score from corners? I feel in previous tactics I don't score enough goals for the amount of corners I have per game.

Also I see you have a control and counter tactic in the other 2 slots, how do they differ, and have you been switching between them all season?

Ps just finished season with Everton using the Hb version; won the league and fa cup, runner up in league cup and quarterfinal of champions league.

Is there any changes to the set pieces in the latest tactic? How many goals did you score from corners? I feel in previous tactics I don't score enough goals for the amount of corners I have per game.

no changes to set-pieces and i agree that it is an area in need of improvement. anyone know of a good corner setup?

Also I see you have a control and counter tactic in the other 2 slots, how do they differ, and have you been switching between them all season?

Ps just finished season with Everton using the Hb version; won the league and fa cup, runner up in league cup and quarterfinal of champions league.

those are just versions i test from time to time to see how they influence trying to defend results, be them marginal or comfortable. still nothing worth sharing for now.

Going strong.

RQf2P02.png

Hmm dilemma.

View attachment 114286

This is my current league position.

However Liverpool have just offered me the job to go there.....could be a good challenge to try and get the tactic working there mid season for a turn around.

Hmm dilemma.

View attachment 1093413

This is my current league position.

However Liverpool have just offered me the job to go there.....could be a good challenge to try and get the tactic working there mid season for a turn around.

let us know what you decide to do :p

you still using HB v2?

Using the last link HB V2 with the CWB and BBM/

Decided to give the tactic a tough test and went for the Liverpool job.

Decent start considering its totally new for them and having to get it fluid during January games!

Took over at the Newcastle game, yes I took the job on the same day I then had to play my old team.

Apart from getting battered by Arsenal, Karius had a horrible game, its going well.

View attachment 114242

Any difference between V3 flex and EG v3 and V666? if so which is the better one? And what about training?

Any difference between V3 flex and EG v3 and V666? if so which is the better one? And what about training?

I hate to be a ****, but when he posts the different version he's explained what's different. The better one has a lot more to do with your players than anything else and he's answered the training question 20 times. Just read the thread.