What's the smallest team you've won the CL with?

Dover Athletic on fm12, probably one of my favourite ever saves.

Won it with Malmo, with a full Swedish team. Took sooooo long to generate the top players without having to sell them to better teams.

Wow great! With a tactic from this forum? i'm Always play with Rsca, I win everything in Belgium but Always struggle in Europe :(

No, I always create my own tactic. I remember it being a team with Mbemba, Tielemans, Odegaard and Mitrovic. It was a 4-2-3-1 system, with slow possession play and high pressing. Odegaard won player of the Tournament and Mitrovic was my topscorer.

Have won it with a lot of teams:
Ajax multiple times
Arsenal
Real Oviedo

but smallest team was AS Treninc from slowakia.(fm 15)
Challenge for fm 17 is to win it with FC Venezia (starts in serie C) and Knattspyrnufelag Akureyrar, a team that starts in the second division of Icelandic football.

I won CL with Southampton in my 4th season with them :)

I managed to win with West Ham in FM2015. When I took them over were in the last places of Premier League and after five seasons I think managed to win the ECL in an memorable final game against Bayern ! The team scored eight goals against them !! In this year Fm managed to win it with A.C Milan after five seasons were I manage to win the League as well !

In fm13 I think(maybe12) I won the CL with Celtic in my first season. IDK how it happened that was my first year playing fm and I made the tactic myself and never changed it once it was a 41311. I didn't really know what I was doing but it worked out well. Tony Watt and Victor Wanyama were really good for me.

Smallest team for me was Poole town (my local club) on FM 15. I only managed one club on FM 15 and it took me the whole year to get them the Champions league title....totally worth it!

Fenerbahçe in every Fm series. It takes always 5-6 years.

SM-N920C cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Coleraine in fm 12, was a bit of a joke game that though, incredibly easy. (still took me about 15 year though)

From years past it would be Newcastle Jets, Stjarnan, San Marino, and of course Tre Penne (actual San Marino league)

Coleraine in fm 12, was a bit of a joke game that though, incredibly easy. (still took me about 15 year though)

I won CL with Crusaders FC on FM 10 or FM 12 I cant remember :D

Right now in FM11, I had won CL with Chavdar Etropole. In real life, this club currently plying their trade at 3rd level or 4th level of Bulgarian league :D

Roterham United FM2007&2009, Regianna FM2011, San Marino FM2013. Work in progress with Wycombe in FM2016

limerick or montrose, depends on individual perspective which one is the smaller club