TotalFootballFan9 v3 is vulanurable counter attack.Because you dont have a defending midfielder.maybe you can change ap(s) to a cm(d).one last thing AI teams always score to me long shoot goals Can you fix it ?

TotalFootballFan9 v3 is vulanurable counter attack.Because you dont have a defending midfielder.maybe you can change ap(s) to a cm(d).one last thing AI teams always score to me long shoot goals Can you fix it ?

Use V2 versus better teams. I think V3 should only be used if you're the better team. That's only my observation after playing around with the different versions.

Use V2 versus better teams. I think V3 should only be used if you're the better team. That's only my observation after playing around with the different versions.

Hi
Have been testing maney diff. tac with my Newcastle Team, without any good resul. Finally a tac, with some good resul. with Newcastle. First half of the season looking good so far, thx for the tac:)
View attachment 1103143View attachment 1103144View attachment 1103145View attachment 1103146

are u speaking about V3?

TFF - Have you tried, if you have a "Beat the offside Trap" striker playing him as a DLF Attack and then tweaking the AMC for support so the roles are reversed? I was just thinking for versatility if users have, for example, a Jamie Vardy? I think it could work quite well if adding Get Further Forward to the AMC?

hey, how is this working for u so far?

Guys, I'm closing this thread I've got a new version of Beast that makes Avenger look pathetic ;)

I'll upload it soon

Why close it? If I've built a squad to play 4411 thats working, why would i change to a 5212.

Just update the Vxx to FINAL VERSION.

Why close it? If I've built a squad to play 4411 thats working, why would i change to a 5212.

Just update the Vxx to FINAL VERSION.

no need to change bro.the new tactic may be better but guys like us that have setup a team using avenger can carry on using it.a new tactic doesnt mean you have to change anything

no need to change bro.the new tactic may be better but guys like us that have setup a team using avenger can carry on using it.a new tactic doesnt mean you have to change anything

Just noticed he leaves them up but the info hidden. He was deleting them off at one point :) thought that was still the case.

Just noticed he leaves them up but the info hidden. He was deleting them off at one point :) thought that was still the case.

You are wrong, mate. TFF has never deleted any of his threads, he has been just putting it under a spoiler. :) You can check any of his threads and you'll find all info under a spoiler.

Last edited:
You are wrong, mate. TFF has never deleted any of his threads, he has been just putting it under a spoiler. :) You can check any of his threads and you'll find all info under a spoiler.

He did a couple, BLOODLUST etc, but i thought there was more. No worries.

I think it was previous version links I'm prob thinking off.

Cheers boys :)