Turkish League 2 ---> Champions League Winners.

ClassAct

Reaction score
View attachment 44614 This is the team I will hopefully take to the European elite over the next few seasons. Transfer policy states I can only sign Turkish players. Got Excellent youth facilities so will hopefully see some nice new gens join my all ready youthful squad. Will post update at end of Transfer window :)

Cool idea mate, but maybe you should add more details, like the main players, why did you chose this club, etc.
But good luck anyway !

Let the season begin

View attachment 44392View attachment 44391View attachment 44390Cant wait for the season to get underway. Had a terrific pre-season only losing one game and keeping 4 clean sheets. I chose this tactic as its roles are simple but effective giving us majority of possession in all our successful matches. As you can see we are predicted last position in the league... we will see!

October international break

View attachment 44372View attachment 44371View attachment 44370View attachment 44369View attachment 44368Fantastic start to the season considering we was favourites to finish bottom and we have such a young starting XI. We currently sit second on ten points (3W-1D-1L) an have the top scorer in the league <6> Beykan Simsek an exciting inside forward on loan from Fenerbache flourishing in a winger role. He stole the show on the opening game scoring all 4 of our goals, also has an eye for a free kick bagging 3 so far. Our only international on any level is Turkey Under 19 Yusuf Acer who is showing maturity beyond his years on the left side of the defence averaging 7.12 in the first 5 league games. Next up after the international break is a tricky away trip to top of league Sanlurfaspor who we will leap frog with a win. Someone I will be looking to for that win is Faith Aktay the 19 year old home grown target man. Who picked up his first league goals againts Denizlispor where he went on to net a hat-rick only 3 days after breaking his duck bagging a brace in the cup.

Last edited:
November International Break

View attachment 44212View attachment 44209View attachment 44208View attachment 44207View attachment 44206Maybe more than a perfect start? The leagues favourites to finish rock bottom sit on top of the pile after 10 games.(6W-2D-2L) As exciting and enjoyable this is, it cant last can it? I wasnt expecting promotion for a couple of seasons never mind the title with the young team I am trying to build up. But as you can see its a very tight table and two bad games could see us slip to mid table which I am expecting happen. Still in the cup after the showed they have character bouncing back from conceding an equaliser with the last touch of the game to go and win it in the 118th with super sub on the day Faith Aktay who now has 7 in 11 in all comps. Something that has impressed me on this good run is the defence. We havnt conceded more than 2 in any match all season keeping 4 clean sheets in total. So I thought it'd be appropriate to let use have a gander at a few components of the back line. As you can see Beykan Simsek is still leading the race for the golden boot from left wing with 8 goals, still producing magical free kicks in the process.