Wilko

Reaction score
REDBULL.png

Well, earlier i was looking at Thierry Henry's Wikipedia page whilst being bored in my frees at Sixth Form. I then come across New York Red Bulls and then the Red Bulls page. I then looked at some of the Teams the owned: - New York Red Bulls, Red Bull Salzburg, Red Bull Leipzig (German team), Red Bull Ghana and Red Bull Brazil.

Some of these are fairly unknown, and this got me thinking weather these were on FM12 and weather a challenge could be created, and weather anyone would be interested in creating one, or advising me on one.

New York Red Bulls:​
New York Red Bulls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taking over MetroStars, and basically re-branded the whole team.
redbullarenausa.jpg

Red Bull Salzburg:
FC Red Bull Salzburg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - Re-branded the whole team, and told the fans it was a "new club with no history" (The fans rebeled and created their former team) and it would be interesting to make a side story and taking the previous club, and making them more successful than Red Bull Salzburg (anyone interested?)
salzburg.jpg

Red Bull Leipzig:
RB Leipzig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaThe club is supported by energy drink-maker Red Bull who purchased the license of fifth division side SSV Markranstädt with the intention of advancing the re-modeled club to the top-flight Bundesligawithin ten years. In their inaugural season, RB dominated the NOFV-Oberliga Süd (fifth division) in 2009–10 and as a result were promoted as champions to the Regionalliga Nord (fourth division) for the 2010–2011 season.
leipzig.jpg

Red Bull Brasil: Red Bull Brasil - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Probs not on FM)

Red Bull Ghana: Red Bull Ghana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Probs not on FM)

Personally i think a Red Bull Challenge would be pretty cool, although I'm not sure weather Leipzig will be on with the other two. What do you lot think?! :D

Sounds interesting!,

i'd like to try the Red Bull Leipzig one...

sounds like a decent challenge.

Sounds interesting!,

i'd like to try the Red Bull Leipzig one...

sounds like a decent challenge.

I like what they doing, maybe creating a challenge with getting icon/legend status at all RB teams on FM? :)

Leipzig are in Division 4, so theres only two Red Bull teams on FM atm, hopefully the get promoted and on FM13 :p

Is it possible to get someone to add the leagues in the editor to get any of the other RB teams in the game?

Either way I would try this, try get legendary status with Red Bull would be awesome.

Leipzig are in Division 4, so theres only two Red Bull teams on FM atm, hopefully the get promoted and on FM13 :p

Rasenball Leipzig nearly always get promoted in the first season, so you could holiday the first season.

Well if it does become a challenge someone can easy holiday a season with Germany, USA and Austria on and hope Leipzig get promoted then let everyone use it? Just an idea but I think you should post this in the challenges.:)

Well if it does become a challenge someone can easy holiday a season with Germany, USA and Austria on and hope Leipzig get promoted then let everyone use it? Just an idea but I think you should post this in the challenges.
:)
Leipzig's squad is way too good for their league, so they get promoted.