hayezy

Reaction score
Had trouble with this on fm 2010 aswell im just wondering why i cant seem to sell anyone. Looking to get rid of fringe players who never play and are getting decent wages..

They are transfer listed with the asking price much lower than the value and no offers evern when i offer to clubs?

Just wondering if you had any tips althoug i cant see anything im doing wrong :mad:

sometimes clubs just dont want the players at all, u will be better off offering such players on loans and asking clubs to pay all their wages

I always see loaning as younger player thing, players like heskey i cant see any benefit in loaning out unless i get a deal the end of it which i have no experience with. How successful is this method?

just offer mutual termination, usually dosnt work, but this is highlighted it in the media and then the player wants to leave, which allerts clubs. If I want to sell a player I always Offer to clubs, put him as transfer listed, offer him to go on loan at the Affiliated club, and offer mutual termination off his contract, all this should unsettle him then it will alert the clubs...... if not then you will have wasted about 5 mins of your time :)

This is an accurate reflection of real life football at the moment. Due to financial crisis, debts, high wages, etc etc, clubs are spending far less than in previous seasons.

In FM terms this means you will receive far less offers for players in the first season or 2.

Cheers ill try all this, i was thinking about termination but when a players worth a few mill id obviously prefer the extra funds :D

On FM10 I got good money from selling players by playing them as much as possible before the transfer window. This upped their value quite a bit and I usually made a profit each season by selling 28-32 year old players and buying youngsters. Selling over 30 players can be a bit difficult unless they play an important role at the team, but in that case why sell them. With old fringe players it is best to just offer them mutual termination and let them go.

Just cheat anyway, add manager at Man City, Chelsea, Man utd, Arsenal, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Juve, Roma, AC MILAN Inter, etc and buy your sh*t players for loads of cash :)

IfI'm trying to get rid of a player I allways transfer and offer to clubs but it also helps if they are playing and clubs can scout him.

This is what I do:
I'll leave him there and let him moan and all until he accepts my contract to be a coach.
(I'm Real Madrid - Loads of $$)

Also try to do it as soon as possible within the transfer window.