Registering players?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grenwald

Reaction score
1st off I apologise if this problem has already been posted, I had a quick check and couldnt see it...
Right, Im playing as Middleborough, been promoted to the prem. I have heavily strengthend my squad to cope, although when I come to play my new stars, they are unregistered. Never had this problem in the premiership before. Am I being stupid, and missed something?
Thanks
Gren

From next year the Prem will have a squad registration in real life ensuring more home grown players are in squads

Didn't know that. When can I register them to play? Cant imagine they will be happy going straight to reserves...

Im still in the Summer window...

At the bottom right of your squad screen there should be a 'Change' button. If its not there then wait till the last day of the transfer window and a news article should appear asking you to select your 25 man squad

At the bottom right of your squad screen there should be a 'Change' button. If its not there then wait till the last day of the transfer window and a news article should appear asking you to select your 25 man squad

That was in the link I posted too. Might not be too useless

Awesome, cheers. Can you edit the squad any time, or only in transfer windows?

Awesome, cheers. Can you edit the squad any time, or only in transfer windows?

Just during transfer windows. Click on the league table then 'rules' and it should give you the dates of when you can register players

apologies to anu. i looked at your link, which was about european registration, not domestic.

glad we could all solve grenwalds problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.