SirSmithy3

Reaction score
[RELEASED!] http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=5345

Basically, I want to make every league a club that includes all the best players from that league. At the moment I am just working out the best players from Genie Scout for each league, I was just wondering if somebody would do a few leagues? I will put them into a club and all that jazz but the time consuming thing is working out which players should be involved.

I kind of copied this from a database already available but he only has the top leagues, so I thought it would be interesting to do EVERY single league!

What I need help with;

- Squad help
- Suggestions for coaches and staff for the teams, I'm doing most successful manager managing the team e.g Sir Alex Ferguson as Prem manager, and the best coaches and staff from the league as well.
- Names for the third and fourth division. Top Division is called 'The League of Leagues' and the second is called 'The Challenger Division'

SQUADS DONE:

- BPL
- SERIE A
- LIGA BBVA
- PORTUGAL LEAGUE
- SPL
- LIGUE 1
- MEXICAN
- MLS
- A-LEAGUE
- BUNDESLIGA
- BRAZIL
- ARGENTINA
- BELGIUM
- RUSSIA
- EREDIVISIE
- SOUTH AFRICA
- UKRAINE
- GREEK

oh by the way not doing updates from this summer, as this generally weakens leagues and strengthens leagues that are already good!, e.g Erik Lamela going to Roma.

Last edited:
Basically, I want to make every league a club that includes all the best players from that league. At the moment I am just working out the best players from Genie Scout for each league, I was just wondering if somebody would do a few leagues? I will put them into a club and all that jazz but the time consuming thing is working out which players should be involved.

I kind of copied this from a database already available but he only has the top leagues, so I thought it would be interesting to do EVERY single league!

Very interesting idea. I would help out but ive got little time on my hands, but yeah i like where your going with this.

Premiership Team
La Liga Team
Serie A Team
Ligue 1 Team
Bundesliga Team
Brazilian First Divison Team
Argentinean First Division Team

Then i think you should do a Rest Of The World team. Containing the best players outside of these league, it would make 8 teams.

Very interesting idea. I would help out but ive got little time on my hands, but yeah i like where your going with this.

Premiership Team
La Liga Team
Serie A Team
Ligue 1 Team
Bundesliga Team
Brazilian First Divison Team
Argentinean First Division Team

Then i think you should do a Rest Of The World team. Containing the best players outside of these league, it would make 8 teams.

I think there is one kind of like this -http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=3836 - this is where I got the idea from so I thought it would be better with every single top league, maybe split them into two leagues to get some promotions and relegations going on...

If you need a hand I'm happy to do the A-League for Australia and a couple of others if need be.

How many players are you putting in each team? Are you adding younger players for the future as well?

How many players are you putting in each team? Are you adding younger players for the future as well?

Yeah I'm doing most on CA but then including high PA youngsters, e.g Erik Lamela, that aren't that good currently but will become good! :)

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

If you need a hand I'm happy to do the A-League for Australia and a couple of others if need be.

that would be great if you did the A-League! could you get a squad of like 23-26 players and include a few youngsters? I've kind of gone of this guideline 3 GKs 9 DFs 9 MFs 4 STs but if one league has more than 4 good Strikers then take away from another position.

Do you just want names btw because I can tell you some for a few leagues :)

oh btw not doing summer transfers, so Robbie Fowler could still be in the A-League squad! :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

argh i'm doing the Brazilian league now - deciding who should be in it - and it's hard! I don't really know the league that well and who turns good from the youngsters so yeah :/

---------- Post added at 01:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------

as there is only 25 top leagues, I think i'm going to add the Championship team, so there is 26, two leagues of 13.

Who's in your Brazilian one, I know a few good players for you :)

Who's in your Brazilian one, I know a few good players for you :)

give me names! any help appreciated!

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Add "Rest of the World XI"

yeah but then I won't have every league, I like the idea of the championship being included anyway, they got some good players!

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

ALSO - I need a name for my second division, the top one is called the League of Leagues, what should the second one be called? :/

Good players from Brazil: Diego Renan, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Ganso, Elano, Manoel, Diego Tardelli, Alex Sandro, Liedson, Jorge Valdivia, Jucliei, Adriano, Fred, Deco, Dudu (Cruzeiro), Romario (Vitoria) :) will let you know if I think of more :)

Good players from Brazil: Diego Renan, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Ganso, Elano, Manoel, Diego Tardelli, Alex Sandro, Liedson, Jorge Valdivia, Jucliei, Adriano, Fred, Deco, Dudu (Cruzeiro), Romario (Vitoria) :) will let you know if I think of more :)

thanks alot! :)

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

oh also whoever is helping, loanees DO NOT count, say Aaron Ramsey i'm putting in the prem side not Championship.

Also Leandro Damiao from Internacional, Tottenham were linked with him a few weeks back. By the way, which leagues are you going for?

I have put the top 13 clubs in the League of Leagues, and done so by the reputation thing on FM

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

What do you class as a top league? Because I'm pretty sure theres more than 25 nations you can manage in

YOUR RIGHT! THERE IS LIKE 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

THERE ARE 51, SO I WOULD STILL INCLUDE CHAMPIONSHIP! Sorry for caps, didn't realise still on :L

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

would 26 be too much for a league? or split it down? Maybe 4 leagues of 13?