kingmatt899

Reaction score
Although people may not want to admit it has anyone been relegated yet on fm 2011

Almost! With my favourite club Walsall I was bottom until Christmas, luckily some loan players in January saved the day and ended up 12 points clear of relegation by the end of the season.

Beat relegation by a point in Serie B in Italy, we were predicted to finish bottom but managed to stay up, board were pretty pleased, wanted a respectable finish next year so was ok.

I find games where you are predicted to finish bottom are easier than winning promotion or winning a league - easier to do in my opinion, loans and free agents kept me up.

Have you been Relegated yourself?

Not yet but with Stoke its looking as though I may get relegated as they are playing terrible and EPL is rather difficult

I am not just saying this and its not a lie, I have never been relegated in form of Fm or Cm... :wub:

playing the lower leagues are even easier for me, I took Santa Cruz (3rd tier Brazil Serie A) in Fm10 to the Serie A title after 4 years gaining successive promotions and winning the league 2nd time of asking..

I make my own tactics, own training as well :)

I find the mid season friendlies against wee teams to make money always helps, play enough to increase wage budget and sign really good free agents or players, although I have no idea what the heights of the EPL are like.

i took the mk dons to two promotions in 3 years but then came 19th in the priemier league