Rommel's Tank

Reaction score
th_vauxhall.png

Vauxhall Motors

Vauxhall Motors has named a Welshman in charge of Vauxhall F.C, a club based in Ellesmere Port, Cheshireclub. The recently promoted club to the BSN endured a horrible season escaping relegation by pure luck. Without much choices, have appointed virtually unknown manager who has had little experience on the pitch but has a few years studying the game in France. Although the board was expecting little from the inexperienced manager in his time with the Motormen, he was awarded a year to change their minds and to bring the beautiful game to the fans and the opponents alike.

Ross Melchior, who has came from a French family who established themselves in Wales generations ago, was not one that the Vauxhall fans were certainly expecting. The shock manager decision, whether it would be a hit or a miss would certainly be seen in the opening weeks as Vauxhall has to grab every opportunity it can after a Media Prediction of 22nd. Which demoralizingly for the fans was the last and the worst place that they would want to end up in.

When asked what he was expecting, the manager responded with hesitation that he was looking for a mid-table finish although it could be clearly seen that in his mind he was expecting something else. He was reportedly spending most of the day and night inside Rivacre Stadium hoping to bring something into the game.

(Thought I'll give this a go. Transfers and Friendly results coming soon.
Note- Results I will be posting in three's for small games and one for big games and the occasional transfer update. If you want any screenies give me a shot
I know its late with the arrival of FM10 but I won't give this one up)

Current Team:
teambeginning.jpg

Last edited:
squad screenie please

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

you got Danzelle St. Lewis Hamilton. How on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

lot of strikers and central midfields

Haha, He's on loan from Stoke in real life also. So yeah... He's my El-Capitano :p

Friendly Matches to come soon.

I'll be brining in a few fullbacks and defenders and a left winger. Hmmm..

what is his value. By the way, i'm subscribing to this one. Don't stop

Bit late for LLM, but good luck anyways

transfer.png

IN

- PAUL RILEY, LEFT WING
-LEWIS MCCARDLE, FULLBACK LEFT

Both are bargain buys as they are told that they have the potential to be good BSP players.
Worth a good season or two.

Due to the staff crisis. A average Coach and a very important buy, my scout.
My scout has the judging ability of 17, and judging PA of 18 which I think is a great advantage.

Friendlies are as follows. Keep the support coming fellas. :p

Vauxhall Motors vs. Auchtinleck Talbot
Vauxhall Motors vs. Tranmere Rovers
Vauxhall Motors vs. Guiseley
Vauxhall Motors vs. Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic
Radcliffe Borough vs. Vauxhall Motors
Vauxhall Motors vs. Bradford Park Avenue

In for some good warm up.

(Thanks for the luck. And St. Hamilton is worth 40k or so)

Last edited:
Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic??????????????????????????????????????????/
Authinleck Talbot????????????????????????????????????????????????

Do you have any parent clubs or feeder teams

Tranmere are my current parent club although I tried to look for a new one.
Am searching for a feeder club now.

Match reports for the friendly`s coming really soon.

Great story. Good luck with it. ^^)

matcht.png

Vauxhall Motors vs. Auchtinleck Talbot - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 3-3

A nervous starting match for the home team as a strong opponent awaited them on the opening day. The players were ready and the whistle went off at Rivacre Park, an advantage was ever present as the Auchtinleck squad was well torn out from their last match. It did n `t start off good as in the opening half James Holden was taken off for precautionary measures due to his first team importance. A curling corner from Tom Field allows fellow center midfield Mattie Burke to score an early goal for the home team. A comeback was possible in the coming minutes for Auchtinleck as a fatal mistake left the striker to a one on one with St. Hamilton which he slips one through to the net. Auchtinleck slowly fights back into the game putting Vauxhall on knifes edge. In an unexpected turn off events Furlong extends the lead with a real poacher from 40 yards out. Cheers flew from the fans as the teams went into their respective changing rooms. Talismanic Playmaker Tom Field was taken of for rest and the left fullbacks were swapped. Before long Auchtinleck pulls one back, which was expected but no one hoped for. Auchtinleck followed up with another fantastic cut through the defense beating Griffith, who appeared the weakest link. Although the possession was with us the little bit of extra finishing was not. It was looking dire to face as it looked like the first half`s effort was going to be wasted with Griffith being sent off for a professional foul , with two minutes to go in extra time Furlong slipped through the tight defense with a cross from Holden and into the net. Vauxhall fans went into wild raptures, even though not a win was secured, a draw was worth the exciting match.

Vauxhall Motors vs. Tranmere Rovers - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 0-1

The match was looking to be a one way match at the start looking at the statistics. Early signs saw Tranmere dominating the whole game continually barraging the Vauxhall defense. Our brave men stood firm to deny the opposition and create wonderful counter attacks. 26th minute saw Tranmere slip though the cracks and escape the pressure for now with a goal. Tranmere slowly lost control of the game and Vauxhall maintained the more possession as the teams retired inside. Riley was off to be rested while Wright came into and the men made difficult position changes. In the beginning of the second half Vauxhall tried to go on the attack and nearly scored while there was too many bodies and confusion was rife within the box. Trying to change things around, Goal Hero Furlong was on for Egerton who was given a start. Nothing seemed to change through the second half as efforts proved fruitless and Vauxhall had to settle for a loss.

Vauxhall Motors vs. Guiseley - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 4-1

Vauxhall was facing a bad start to the season in terms of results but the performances was promising. Their challenge this time was to face Guiseley. Everyone was predicting a draw, but the fans always had hope in their hearts. The match kicked off with boss sides battling for possession. Vauxhall`s critical mistake in the 6th minute caused them to face the fate of not getting the all so important win. With the lead Guiseley appeared to be get slacker, allowing Thomas Rooney to score, albeit in an offside position. Without the Veteran corner taker, Tom Field who had previously injured with a gashed leg on his previous match. James Holden went to the spot and curved in a free kick to be headed beautifully in by Furlong.Nothing much happened in the first leg after that with both teams trading possession. Both fans were hoping for a better result in the start of the second half. As soon as the whistle was blown, Rooney went for the goal on his first run and managed to grab the so-needed lead. After that Guiseley got the momentum again and even got the crossbar twice. A failed cross to the side gets taken by Rooney and crosses into the goal hoping for the best. The blind cross gets picked up by Furlong and shots it in with might to the left corner. Possession grew more towards Vauxhall as they were leading 3-1. Furlong managed to creep into the penalty box and get the low pass from Paul Riley to prove he was a clinical assasin on the pitch and finished his hattrick in style as Vauxhall made delicious lemonade out of a match which gave them rotten lemons.

The next three to come soon.. Top Performer: Do I even need to say it... FURLONG.

Last edited:
Yeah I know, My first time so yeah... Next one will be more fitting.

Tell me if you have any suggestions for a BSS,BSN player.

Not sure on FM10, have a look for Elie Ikangu or Daniel Nardiello and Ewan Clarke

transfer.png

IN

Alan O`HARA - Decent Center Back to take the role from the aging Griffiths.
Mark CROMWELL - A Rotation Right Back, Just in case.

New Contracts for FURLONG, FIELD AND ROONEY

Team:
somethingu.jpg

matcht.png

Vauxhall Motors vs. Bonnyrigg Rose Athletic - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 1-0

The match starts with hopeful smiles all across Rivacre Park as Vauxhall fans expect better than last time out. This evenly matched match was a hard pick to choose for the pundits. The patch evolved with good passing from both sides but a mistake from Robert Marsh-Evans gave away a penalty to the Bonnyrigg. Moans roared throughout the stadium as the spot kick was taken... into the arms of the waiting St. Hamilton. The half ended with efforts from Mattie Burke and Alan Griffiths. The second half was a hard one for Vauxhall as Rooney's effort was matched by the keeper, Finally Rooney turned the possession into a goal which was well assisted by Alan Griffiths 1-0. That proved to be the only goal and the Vauxhall fans went home with their heads held high.

Radcliffe Borough vs. Vauxhall Motors - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 1-1

The first away fixture of the year saw many fans travelling to the opposing stadium. The first team squad of Vauxhall opened with a weak performance. Just into 20 minutes Furlong went down near the penalty box and had an injury scare hence was substituted for the back-up striker Carroll. A lackluster performance from the Motorman saw them go a goal down in the final minutes of the first half 0-1. The second half sees better as a run from Carroll goes unseen and his impeccable cross cut through the defender and went to Mattie Burke who connected it to the net 1-1 . Although that went on to become the only highlight of the match for Vauxhall as they were held to a draw by a lesser team, leaving only one match until the season starts for the Motormen.

Vauxhall Motors vs. Bradford Park Avenue - Match Review by `The Ellesmere Port`s Latest` 2-2

The last fixture of pre-season was welcomed by both fans of Vauxhall and Bradford Park Avenue. With the recent hero Mattie Burke who was rested and Anthony McDowell getting his first debut. The visitors pushed on from the first minute and pressured the Vauxhall defenders to concede a corner, the following corner swiveled around the goal and was headed in by the the center defender O'Hara unkwowingly, while St. Hamilton was trying to find the ball. Vauxhall immediately went all out and pegged the Bradford outfit with a scathing run from Rooney through the opposition followed by a powerful shot in the bottom corner of the net. An effort to the side netting by Paul Riley goes punished as the counter attack from Bradford went all out making Robert Marsh-Evans to concede the corner, which yielded similar results. 1-2 Second half saw Tom Field come off for Mattie Burke in order to help to even things out again. A series of passes left the Bradford team confused with the one touches which ended up in Rooney's all so capable left foot to shot one back to level the match. 2-2 The match ended uneventfully after that leaving Vauxhall fans to think if they have enough to survive relegation this season.

Last edited:
it says 0-1. surely that means you lost to bonnyrigg

michael nardiello, use him on my afc wimbledon game, decent league 1 player, but on a free and will go to BSS/N, only thing is he is a striker,
adam watts, CB at fulham is good in lower league

you could try and get Danny Pilkington from Stockport on loan? he's a good young lad.

@ Nick Sorry about that. I thought it was a away match.. .

thanks for all the suggestions guys.. finished the pre-season and going to start the season soon.

Last edited: