Right Back Needed

• Thread starter Thread starter Dharrison
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 7K

Dharrison

Reaction score
Im in my second season at Tottenham and in need of a Right Back as Kyle Naughton is pony and Kyle walker is just declining! I've got around 8-10 mill too spend

Janmaat solid rb gets good assists on my newcastle save chucked a couple goals in aswell

For that price I'm sure you can get Alex Silva from Atletico Mineiro. Depending how his career has gone so far in your save Mayke from Cruzeiro can be bought from around £8m I think.

Kenny Tete from Ajax, monster complete wing back when tutored and developed.

seamus coleman hands down you get 38 games of 38 games of FULL ON BEAST MODE ;)

hirving lozano. Trained him as a RB, as i saw someone else done so. Probably best on the world on mine now. just sold for 39m

With that budget you could try Cedric Soares, Darmian, Corchia or Kaderabek

With a bit of luck you may get Danilo from Porto, he's rated 4 stars on my save and people rarely mention him as a right-back option...

Todd Kane (Chelsea) or Michael Keane ( Man United) are both under £2Million and usually turn out pretty solid. I had signed Michael Keane for £800k and 3 seasons later had teams like Arsenal,Newcastle,Southampton and Man United offering around the £18m mark.

Corchia should be available for cheap, and has an extremely high resale value. I got him for around 9 Million $ in the second season, and sold him for 76 Million $ to PSG with a 50% sell on clause in January 3rd season.

Back