Riquelme

FlawedHitman

Reaction score
Riquelme's stats are amazing, but is he under perfroming for anybody else?

maybe your PI's are all wrong and doesnt suit him..

hes a god on mine, but then again i am hull lol and he would walk into the team if he had one leg.

btw just saw the irony there, if he had one leg he wouldnt be able to walk lol. im here all week...

he has good stats, but he isn't that good, like in real life, he only plays well for boca juniors

he has good stats, but he isn't that good, like in real life, he only plays well for boca juniors

agree,

i was wondering about that for days.. if hes a world class player why the **** is he at a club like boca?

confusing..

yeah thats true, he was average at barcelona, then outstanding at villareal and now boca (and hull lololol) but never really shone in european games or for argentina. his physical stats arent so great so a big unit like papa bouba diop could bash him out of the game

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

agree,

i was wondering about that for days.. if hes a world class player why the **** is he at a club like boca?

confusing..

he fell out with villareal BIG TIME and none of the big clubs in europe wanted to risk unsettlingthe dressing room by bringing him in. he declared that he wanted champions league football at a top team or he would return home to argentina. a few sides did go in for him, but no-one that met his expectations. he's still a very very good player on his day (he sh*ts on everyone in the argie league) but not quite as good as a glance of his stats suggest. his 'hidden stats' when you look in the editor would be poor i imagine.

Cheers people, his last two games have been better since i changed his P.I's

yh. he is good but hes stats has gone abit over the top tbh.

100% agree with you jdm

hes a god on mine, but then again i am hull lol and he would walk into the team if he had one leg.

btw just saw the irony there, if he had one leg he wouldnt be able to walk lol. im here all week...

At what point did you get him to sign for Hull.

I'm in second season pre-season and can't get him to sign for me.

At what point did you get him to sign for Hull.

I'm in second season pre-season and can't get him to sign for me.

signed him in january transfer window of season 09/10. but i did win the fa cup in my first season so the board backed me with lots of money.

no he sets everything up and cant stop scoring on mine

Idont agree with that I had him at manchester city did a great job also won some player awards,it depends where you play him

I recon playing him as AMC - playmaker - lots of distance shooting

Also it takes time before new players gets used to the team,

agree,

confusing..

Look at former world player of the year Fred ( Lyon ) he's gone to fluminese!

Look at former world player of the year Fred ( Lyon ) he's gone to fluminese!

meh i dont like him..

maybe he got forced out becasue lyon didnt want him. i dunno none of the big teams wanted so.. he went fluminese.

Give him a free role, high creative freedom, get him to play plenty of thru balls, use him as you play maker, his set pieces are awsome, so make him top of your list, once he settles down and starts speaking the native tongue he'll be hitting 8.0+ ratings every game...

Back