RM needed for rangers

tony1

Reaction score
i need a good right mid for my rangers team and ive got 12m to spend(second season) any recommendations please post.my team as followed is :

Cardozo:D Hulk:D

beasley davis raul merelias:D ????

Guilherme:D rusul bougherra santon

foster

Hulk or Colin Kazim will be the best players I guess.

santon, ben arfa, sunny, arteta, neymar, marquinos, Ireland, :D

highly recommend marquinhos for rangers at rm . ive bought him for 8 mil on my rangers game and then sold him for 25 mil eentually but he was a leading star. Btw how did u get hulk and cardozo none of them would come to me and i won the league three years in a row plus 5dometic trophies and uefa cup??

I have sailed the wild Atlantic
Crossed the broad pacific shore
I've sailed around the stormy capes
And heard the forty's roar
I've plied the Indian ocean
I've sailed the China sea
But there's a sea back home in Scotland
More than all the rest to me

It's the blue, blue, blue sea of Ibrox
It's the greatest siteThat I have ever seen
It's the blue, blue blue sea of Ibrox
And it's part of every Rangers players dream.

how u get hulk etc 2 join gers?

p.s colin kazim richards aka kazim kazim is gd idea 4 the gers, u cud even get him on loan if u wanted

I had D'Alessandro but he wants to leave after a season.
Valencia from Wigan hes pretty class.

Btw how did u get hulk and cardozo none of them would come to me and i won the league three years in a row plus 5dometic trophies and uefa cup??

i got hulk on loaan had to pay suhin like 2m fee for the whole season had a future fee of 4.5m so i payed that.an carozo a used ewan chester to scout him and he said he would have some interest in joining so i payed 5.25 4 him with the like of fergie, mendes,thomson respectively.8m for fergie to sunderland, 6m for mendes to bolton,5m thomson to midddlesburgh.so no cheats!!<!-- / message -->