Raikan007

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this guy? I found him a free agent end of the first season and signed him up, his scout reports have been 5 stars and 4.5 stars before, they range...

Labelled the new Scott Parker...

Interesting kid this...

View attachment 234020

Good find, seems he has good potential.. United signed him for £2m on my game in the first season, recently loaned him out to Bournemouth.. Anyone got a screenshot of him in the future?

**** nice find there, I tried to approach him but not interested, but I am in first season first transfer window on my United save, he is currently at Blackburn under 18s and it would cost 2.14m in compensation so probz best to wait till end of season anyway.

I'm always looking through U18s so he isn't new to me. On my current United save he had no intention of leaving Rovers and his potential was only 3 stars anyway.

i bought him on the origional patch and blackburn wouldnt accept less than 15 million but that save is well gone now :/ no screenshots sorry

Got him on a free in my 2nd season as he left B'burn. Looks promising.

I've known about him since the fm 12 demo. Looks promising but I've never signed him and haven't seen the cpu develop him or give him opportunities. I'm sure he'll turn out good, but I think he'll need a lot of tlc.

Steve Kean named Cotton as the future Steven Gerrard.. He does show alot of promise IRL (seen him a few times being a Blackburn fan)

Hugo Fernandez is however should the potential to be the next big thing from Rovers Academy. One to look out for on the new game

ive been buying this guy for ages on fm doesnt turn out that great

Got him free too, my scout gave him 4* but then again the scout was nothing special...

i used him at blackburn class BWM!! improves so quick was gtting bids from all big teams

Got him on a free. He's not up for tutoring which is annoying- seems to have primodona characterstics. I've played him a fair amount at right back as he's been a liability in CM, but might give the BWM a go

play him as BWM! hes ******* immense!! be aware tho big clubs will come in for him

Picked this guy up for Monaco and he can't seem to settle in at all.
He's now on his third leave of absence in a row,but chances are looking slim for him wanting to stay.

Can turn into class BWCM but need lot of game time and tutoring, and sometimes he is not up for tutoring when try askin squad member todo so really annoying i ended lettin him go on a free in my man utd save

i know his dad. His dad was a mint player and seen him play too top quality

Robbie Cotton potential

If he gets the right coaching then he can become great, when i was manager of Rangers i was one of europes best, obviously before the current situation the club is in, i had won the Champions League 2 times out of 3 seasons. I found him in the free agents and he was wanted by Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Barca and so on, so i made him an offer, he rejected it and went to City and then he became one of the best players in the game

I brought him on a free transfer in my first or second season as Blackpool then two weeks later man utd stole him off me but I did get 2 mill in compo..... Easy money :)