Robin Van Persie - RVP.

AFCRyN

Reaction score
Robin Van Persie is one of my all time favorite Arsenal players but i can't help think that he can do so much better than he has been doing so far.

Take for example YouTube- Van Persie - One of the Best Goals Ever!
That goal is by far one of the best EVER scored - yet he does not have a very good goal-to-game ratio? I think theres a lot more to come of him ... Opinions?

RVP is a great player in my opinion, if he gets over his injury problems i think he will start to score more consistantly. He has the ability to do the unexpected which is always good :D

If he didn't get injured so much i think he would be one of the worlds best strikers

as much as I like ive never actually rated him as a 25+ goal scorer. Hes just a quality player who can get atleast 15+ goals with a added 15+ assists a top player but not a out to out goalscorer. With the current arsenal formation 433 theres no way van persie will hit another 15+ goals with the lone role he plays as he need a support striker along side him but i truly hope that he proves me wrong and gets atleast 20+ hopefully fabregas and arshavin will get foward as much as possible to give him some oppotunities to hit the back of the net.

:)

I was in NO way dissing RVP - and i agree with you all! Btw Gatid can you send me the PSD of your sig so i can steal the background! :p

He is a top class player fits in with arsenal style of play nice he just lacks goals he will be a star one game and then he will be so quite but he is still a top class player

Arsenal need a out and out goal scorer

always rated rvp. Ive felt for a long time he's a world class striker. I think last year proved this. He played in a dodgy team and managed to play super. Im expecting alot from him as he develops into one of the worlds best ;) good luck rvp

Adebayor is better for goals, same for Eduardo, but as someone has already pointed out, Van Persie can score goals, assist a lot, and do the unexpected which is something you need as a player in some games

Adebayor is better for goals, same for Eduardo, but as someone has already pointed out, Van Persie can score goals, assist a lot, and do the unexpected which is something you need as a player in some games

I agree with you mate, i think he's an intregal part of Arsenal. He has passion, loyalty and i've heard is such a nice guy.

Eduardo will show his worth this year imo. I rate RVP very highly but not as a goalscorer

RVP Has a much better attitude and workrate than Adebayor

I was in NO way dissing RVP - and i agree with you all! Btw Gatid can you send me the PSD of your sig so i can steal the background! :p

I would love to, but theres one problem...what the **** is a PSD? lmao im not the guy who created the sig btw it was craig01 who hasnt been aronud for quite awhile:(

Our team should be this imo :-
Almunia
Sagna(RB)
Vermealen
Gallas
Clichy(LB)
Rosicky(LM)
Diaby
Fabregas
Nasri(RM)
Eduardo
RVP

With the attacking play of Rosicky, Nasri and the defending of Diaby plus BOTH from Fabregas, as well as Eduardo's deadly clinical finishing and RVP's cheeky vision, i think we would have a few tropheys to polish.
Opinions?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

I would love to, but theres one problem...what the **** is a PSD? lmao im not the guy who created the sig btw it was craig01 who hasnt been aronud for quite awhile:(

Haha it's fine, the PSD is the thing that has everything on it; so i can edit it !!

RVP isn't scoring much this season due Arsenal's formation, the so called front three are all over the place while they are alwasy supported by the midfield trio, RVP has just been getting loads of assists instead goals because he holds up the ball well

Arsenal have got so many good attacking options its hard to pick a starting eleven for me : /
Walcott coming back aswell will give Mr.Wenger a nice headache :)

Arsenal have got so many good attacking options its hard to pick a starting eleven for me : /
Walcott coming back aswell will give Mr.Wenger a nice headache :)

Indeed, But it's the same as RVP, I feel that Theo should be doing better.