ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

Hi,

Wondering if you could do something with our club crest - as you can tell it's a pretty basic DIY effort. Not looking for a brand new design - it has to stay pretty much the same layout as it currently is but hoping you might be able to give it an upgrade - it's a bit flat/boring.

We tend to alternate between green and white font depending on the background so both versions would be great.

Love your work BTW

Much appreciated (y)

Attachments

• CRESTon WHITE.png
    CRESTon WHITE.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 90
Team Name: Waves F.C.
Colours: Blue
Year Established
(leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape
(roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rochey
Features: Something to do with waves? Like i dunno a tsunami or something.
Any other info:

Hi,

Wondering if you could do something with our club crest - as you can tell it's a pretty basic DIY effort. Not looking for a brand new design - it has to stay pretty much the same layout as it currently is but hoping you might be able to give it an upgrade - it's a bit flat/boring.

We tend to alternate between green and white font depending on the background so both versions would be great.

Love your work BTW

Much appreciated (y)

CONN RANGERS F.C.
I have just tried to recreate the original logo rather than redesign it, to result in a larger, cleaner version of the logo. The font is slightly different and I have used more of the squashed hexagons around the outer edge, which I presume are supposed to be segments of an old-style football. The central part of the logo is self-contained so can go on any coloured background but as the text sits loose, I've done one version with green text and one with white. In addition to what I have posted here, I have 760px versions of these on file.

Conn Rangers FC-green_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-green_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-green_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-green_Icon18x18px.png

Conn Rangers FC-white_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-white_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-white_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-white_Icon18x18px.png

...Still too flat? I had another go...

Conn Rangers FC-v3_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-v3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v3_Icon18x18px.png

Conn Rangers FC-v4_400px.png
Conn Rangers FC-v4_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v4_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Conn Rangers FC-v4_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited:
Really like the coloured fields - makes a huge difference. One small favour to ask - could u try it with the tree that u used the first time - really appreciate it (that's the last request - honest)

Team Name: Waves F.C.
Colours: Blue
Year Established
Badge shape
Features: Something to do with waves? Like i dunno a tsunami or something.
Any other info:

WAVES F.C.

Waves FC_400px.png
Waves FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Waves FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Waves FC_Icon18x18px.png

A.F.C. RUSHDEN & DIAMONDS
A custom version of the badge for this club from Northamptonshire.

AFC Rushden & Diamonds_400px.png
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
AFC Rushden & Diamonds_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: Exotic F.C.
Colours: Something exotic
Year Established
Badge shape
Features: Anything that looks exotic? Like a tropical island.
Any other info:

Team Name: San Francisco Bay F.C.
Colours: I wonder if you could try it out in two colour combos. 1. Cherry Red, Gold & White (of the San Francisco 49ers). 2. Orange (a , Black & Gold (of the San Francisco Giants).
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I like the Brooklyn Italians & Kings Norton badges you did...
Features: Golden Gate Bridge (I'm looking for something smart & classic, rather than clip arty or real. I don't very much like the childish, cartoony badges of many American clubs - the bridge image you used for the Brooklyn Italians logo was lovely!).
Any other info: If you have it, could you use Quadrat-Serial as the font. Thanks.

Team Name: Exotic F.C.
Colours: Something exotic
Year Established
Badge shape
Features: Anything that looks exotic? Like a tropical island.
Any other info:

EXOTIC F.C.

Exotic FC_400px.png
Exotic FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
Exotic FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
Exotic FC_Icon18x18px.png

Team Name: San Francisco Bay F.C.
Colours: I wonder if you could try it out in two colour combos. 1. Cherry Red, Gold & White (of the San Francisco 49ers). 2. Orange (a , Black & Gold (of the San Francisco Giants).
Year Established: 2018
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): I like the Brooklyn Italians & Kings Norton badges you did...
Features: Golden Gate Bridge (I'm looking for something smart & classic, rather than clip arty or real. I don't very much like the childish, cartoony badges of many American clubs - the bridge image you used for the Brooklyn Italians logo was lovely!).
Any other info: If you have it, could you use Quadrat-Serial as the font. Thanks.

SAN FRANCISCO BAY F.C.
I didn't do that Brooklyn Italians logo and I don't draw images, I just use what I can find on the internet — so the quality or style of a particular item will depend on what's available and usable. I'm not sure whether this image of the Golden Gate Bridge matches your preference but I think these work well for roundel logos, and they are colour-matched to the 49ers and the Giants, respectively. The Golden Gate Bridge is orange so I used a different image for each one. I have used the font you requested (I'm happy to use specified fonts, as long as I can obtain them free and legally).

San Francisco Bay FC_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC_Icon18x18px.png

San Francisco Bay FC-2_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC-2_180px copy.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-2_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-2_Icon18x18px.png

San Francisco Bay FC-3_400px.png
San Francisco Bay FC-3_180px.png
Icon 25x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-3_Icon25x18px.png
Icon 18x18px:
San Francisco Bay FC-3_Icon18x18px.png

...Solid red around the outside of this 3rd version (a requested edit) was too blocky; it didn't look good. So I have split it between the red and white.

Last edited:
That is fantastic! The bridge is perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you very much indeed!! May I ask if the white outer ring can be changed to red please? Thanks!

That is fantastic! The bridge is perfect, just what I was looking for! Thank you very much indeed!! May I ask if the white outer ring can be changed to red please? Thanks!
I've added the Giants-style version to the previous post. Which do you prefer? Edited version there, too.

Last edited:
Absolutely perfect! I love the third one and that is the one I shall be using in-game. Thank you ever so much!