ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

rocheyb

Reaction score
(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

I have cobbled together quite a few logos for custom teams that have been well received by the FMers on this forum, so I'm now ready to start taking requests. Here are some examples of my work:

EDIT NOTE: Click this image to see My Top 100 Custom Club FMLogos to date (up to 29th September, 2018):

View attachment 35352

EXAMPLES UPDATED TO INCLUDE LOGOS FROM UP TO PAGE 33 OF THIS THREAD - Click each image individually for a larger preview

View attachment 331363 View attachment 331329

View attachment 331354 View attachment 331355

View attachment 331346 View attachment 331324

View attachment 331370 View attachment 331369 View attachment 331368 View attachment 331367

View attachment 331366 View attachment 331365 View attachment 331364 View attachment 331362

View attachment 331361 View attachment 331360 View attachment 331359 View attachment 331358

View attachment 331357 View attachment 331356 View attachment 331352 View attachment 331348

View attachment 331349 View attachment 331351 View attachment 331350 View attachment 331347

View attachment 331345 View attachment 331344 View attachment 331343 View attachment 331342

View attachment 331341 View attachment 331340 View attachment 331339 View attachment 331338

View attachment 331337 View attachment 331336 View attachment 331334 View attachment 331333

View attachment 331332 View attachment 331331 View attachment 331330 View attachment 331327

View attachment 331326 View attachment 331323 View attachment 331322 View attachment 331321

View attachment 331320 View attachment 331319 View attachment 331317 View attachment 331316

View attachment 331314 View attachment 331313 View attachment 331312 View attachment 331311

View attachment 331310 View attachment 331309 View attachment 331308 View attachment 331307

COMPETITION LOGOS

View attachment 331299 View attachment 331306 View attachment 331305 View attachment 331304

View attachment 331303 View attachment 331302 View attachment 331301 View attachment 331300

I say "cobbled together" because I don't actually create anything. I just do Google image searches to find images or illustrations that I can work up into a football club design using Paint Pro on my iMac. I'm happy to use and modify existing company logos but I don't use images that are obviously rights managed - and definitely nothing from Getty, Shutterstock or iStockphoto and the like.

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge; just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on - whether it be a type of animal or a particular object.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

View attachment 107575

Last edited:
Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don’t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
View attachment 610742

Team Name: FC 420
Team Nickname : FC 420
Year Founded : 2014
Colours you want included: any people choose
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

Hi

Just wondering if someone could make me a badge for my 5 a side team, our team name is FC 420 which represents national weed day but as this will be on our kit don’t want too much on their maybe something like the picture below in the middle of a badge or something similar any ideas are welcome, our kit is plain white adidas t shirt, black shorts and white socks so can someone try and make something to go with this. Thanks in advance
View attachment 610742

Team Name: FC 420
Team Nickname : FC 420
Year Founded : 2014
Colours you want included: any people choose
Badge Shape : any
Any extra Info:

View attachment 370430 View attachment 370429 View attachment 370428 View attachment 370426

Here you go, gturville - 4 versions to choose from. If you decide to use one of these but the printer requires a specific size, file type or colour mode (RGB, Pantone etc) then let me know and I will do what I can with my rather limited software.

Hi rocheyb,
Please could you make me a badge, Details are below. It would be much appreciated

Team Name: FC Salford
Colours: Red & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2011
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Please include a dragon if possible as nickname is The Dragons
Any other info:

Great Badges by the way
(H)

Hi rocheyb,
Please could you make me a badge, Details are below. It would be much appreciated

Team Name: FC Salford
Colours: Red & White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2011
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to rocheyb
Features: Please include a dragon if possible as nickname is The Dragons
Any other info:

Great Badges by the way
(H)

View attachment 365508 View attachment 365507 View attachment 365506 View attachment 365505

View attachment 365504

Here you go, Gooey - five versions to choose from. Click on them individually for a larger preview.

No.1 includes the ship that also appears (in different styles) on the badges of Manchester City, Manchester United and FC United to represent the Manchester Ship Canal, which I understand passes through Salford and is responsible for Salford's industrial heritage in the textiles industry. "Integrity & Industry" appears on the City of Salford's coat of arms but can also represent a footballing ideology of a team that is committed to fair play and hard work.

No.2 is lifted from an existing (presumably American) sports team and includes the word Dragons - though I'm aware your chosen team name doesn't.

The other three are variations on the theme, with red as the prominent colour with some use of white.

Are these for FM? If so, let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it to 180x180px and 25x18px as required by the game.

Last edited:
(It's pronounced Rocky-B, in case you were wondering!)

I have cobbled together quite a few logos for custom teams that have been well received by the FMers on this forum, so I'm now ready to start taking requests. Here are some examples of my work:

View attachment 574899 View attachment 574902 View attachment 574904 View attachment 574911

View attachment 574914 View attachment 574922 View attachment 574925 View attachment 574929

View attachment 574931 View attachment 574943 View attachment 574938 View attachment 574932

View attachment 575045 View attachment 575051 View attachment 575056 View attachment 575059

I say "cobbled together" because I don't actually create anything. I just do Google image searches to find images or illustrations that I can work up into a football club design using Paint Pro on my iMac. I'm happy to use and modify existing company logos but I don't use images that are obviously rights managed - and definitely nothing from Getty, Shutterstock or iStockphoto and the like.

If you'd like me to make you a custom badge, then please use the template below:

Team Name:
Colours:
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge):
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb):
Features:
Any other info:

The features are whatever you want to appear in the badge. You can see from the selection of badges above that Nottingham is the home of Raleigh bicycles since the 1880s; Hull United's nickname is "The Scorpions"; St. Louis has a rather distinctive skyline; two of the badges are inspired by 'The Walking Dead'; San-Fran City Spurs has an intentional link to Tottenham Hotspur. Just provide some information that tells me what to base the design of the badge on.

"Any other info" is anything else that you'd like me to include or consider when creating the badge.

The size will be default for FM - 180 x 180 pixels for large and 25 x 18 pixels for the icon version. If you want a different size (for FIFA or some other game) then please stipulate. I'll check this thread regularly enough and they don't take long to do, so you won't have to wait too long.

View attachment 623056 View attachment 623058 View attachment 623060 View attachment 623063

View attachment 623065

Here you go, Gooey - five versions to choose from. Click on them individually for a larger preview.

No.1 includes the ship that also appears (in different styles) on the badges of Manchester City, Manchester United and FC United to represent the Manchester Ship Canal, which I understand passes through Salford and is responsible for Salford's industrial heritage in the textiles industry. "Integrity & Industry" appears on the City of Salford's coat of arms but can also represent a footballing ideology of a team that is committed to fair play and hard work.

No.2 is lifted from an existing (presumably American) sports team and includes the word Dragons - though I'm aware your chosen team name doesn't.

The other three are variations on the theme, with red as the prominent colour with some use of white.

Are these for FM? If so, let me know which you prefer (if any) and I will resize it to 180x180px and 25x18px as required by the game.

Wow No.1 is brilliant, could i have that one resized please

Thank you

I'm about as far away from Scotland as you can be without getting wet, but a new series on BBC about the Battle of Bannockburn has caught my eye. I recognised the design of Robert the Bruce's banner as one that used to represent the Scotland national team and would make for a good badge for a fantasy team called FC Bannockburn (assuming they don't have a team already):

View attachment 365458 View attachment 365457 View attachment 365420View attachment 365419

Any Scottish separatists among you are welcome to take it - but only if you promise not to attack Hampshire!

EDIT: Found the second version later on; not sure if it's better or not.

Last edited:
Team Name: AFC Farlkaa
Colours: Blue and white
Year Established n/a
Badge shape Up to Rocky
Features: Football and a Panther
Any other info: n/a

Team Name: Oldham Boro FC
Colours: White (Background) Blue and Orange
Year Established 2009
Badge shape Round
Features: An Owl (Badass if possible) A Mill (Oldham has a lot og mills!)
Any other info: Actual real club, but not on FM 2014.

Team Name: Oldham Boro FC
Colours: White (Background) Blue and Orange
Year Established 2009
Badge shape Round
Features: An Owl (Badass if possible) A Mill (Oldham has a lot og mills!)
Any other info: Actual real club, but not on FM 2014.
[/QUOTE]

View attachment 360944 View attachment 360943 View attachment 360942

Three options for Oldham Boro. That jagged black shape is an illustration of a cotton mill, which is apparently the most common type of mill that you have up there. Let me know which you prefer (if any) and I'll size it for FM.

Panthers to follow...

The Middle one of the Oldham Boro ones with the Blue Owl. And The First of the AFC Farklaa ones.

PS THEY ARE ALL AWESOME!!!

Hello, I would like to make reborn Los Angeles Aztecs. Can you modernize their logo or just put the logo in the good size?

Team Name: Los Angeles Aztecs
Team Nickname : Aztecs
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Orange and white (maybe little blue ?)
Badge Shape : File:Los Angeles Aztecs.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of Los Angeles Aztecs Primary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

Very much appreciated :) However, It's Farklaa.... not Farlkaa can you be awesome and correct that part?

Love these, what software you use btw?

View attachment 360285 View attachment 360283

AFC Farklaa

I'm on an iMac and the software I use is a 6.99 app from the Mac App Store called Paint Pro. It's a really small and simple programme that lets you play with layers, resize images, change colours, backgrounds, the transparency wand and infills etc. - like Photoshop for Retards, which just about describes my level of graphic design ability! It gets updated with new features and bug fixes quite often, which is good. I'm sure there are similar programmes available for PC.

I can't create images, I just do Google image searches and select bits and pieces to composite into something approaching a football club badge design. Searches like "panther illustration" or "panther logo" or "panther silhouette" provide plenty to work with - US college sports logos provide a happy hunting ground for animal-themed teams, and sometimes ideas for the logo design itself.

Once you get the hang of working with the transparency wand and working with layers, it becomes quite easy to turn a black-and-white panther image into a transparency and drop a blue background with highlights effect in behind it, positioning the light streak to run across the eye for dramatic effect. The football is a separate image that I placed on the bottom layer behind the completed panther image; you can add text separately too, with a choice of fonts. I favour bold fonts to allow for the size reduction of the logo from design to completed FM logo. Some fonts lend themselves to particular themes, such as the Copperplate Bold used in the Oldham Boro logo; a turn of the 20th century industrial font.

Recently, I've been using the transparency wand a lot more to create graduated borders to shields and circles - as you can see from some of the more recent logos in this thread and in the general thread at the top of this section of the forum. I have a nice gold textured background with highlight effect that provides a metallic texture and I look for others as and when requested, like the graduated orange in your Oldham Boro logo. I had to use lines and fills to create that jagged mill graphic but I got the idea from an existing company logo that came up during my "Oldham cotton mill" search.

Hello, I would like to make reborn Los Angeles Aztecs. Can you modernize their logo or just put the logo in the good size?

Team Name: Los Angeles Aztecs
Team Nickname : Aztecs
Year Founded : 2013
Colours you want included: Orange and white (maybe little blue ?)
Badge Shape : File:Los Angeles Aztecs.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia of Los Angeles Aztecs Primary Logo - North American Soccer League (NASL) - Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net

View attachment 360208 View attachment 360207 View attachment 360206 View attachment 360205

View attachment 360204 View attachment 360203

(Click on each image for a larger preview)

I'm not sure if you're asking for an existing logo to be formatted for FM and provided here or for a new logo to be created. So here are four existing versions and two new attempts from me. Let me know what you think and which (if any) you would like me to format for your game.

Last edited:
I like4 and 6...

6 is really very beautiful. Like that, I have a former version, and a new version. Thanks to you:)

I make old teams NASL live again . Can I post other demands?

Team Name: Hereford United Supporters Team
Colours: Black and White
Year Established (leave blank if you don't want the year to appear in the badge): 2014
Badge shape (roundel / shield / up to rocheyb): Up to Rochey
Features: A Bull.
Any other info: "this is our club" somewhere maybe, just do whatever.