ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

matahimovic5

Sep 25, 2019
Team Name - Rhubarb Custard
Colours - Pink and Yellow
Year Established - 2019
Badge Shape - any your choice
Features - 2 sticks of rhubarb crossed (like west has hammers) with custard over the top

Team Name - Tuxford Clarion
Colours - Red White and Green
Year Established - 2019
Features - road cyclist and bike in the middle

MWPlayz

Jun 18, 2018
I'm up for more national teams....
Team Name: Lichfield F.C. Rovers
Colours: Orange and Purple
Year Established: 1992
Badge Shape: I want it to be shaped like Manchester United's badge
Features: Can I have the words put into the badge about the middle if so? It should be: Lichfield United Together!

Team Name: AFC Wakefield City
Colours: Yellow and Green
Year Established: 1988
Badge Shape: The badge used by Dynamo Kyiv
Features: The D in the middle needs to be replaced by a dolphin and coloured as yellow + green with the background kept

Phillibbs16

Sep 5, 2019
Wow! This is incredible!!!

Founded year is actually 2026 as this is when we turned professional!

Gone from the lowest tier of football to League Two! Champions League here we come...

PADSTOW UNITED F.C.
You listed the Year of Formation as 2026. I thought this might be a typo so I've done two versions.

View attachment 1216529 View attachment 1216530 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 1216531 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 1216532
View attachment 1216533 View attachment 1216534 Icon 25x18px: View attachment 1216535 Icon 18x18px: View attachment 1216536

Reactions: rocheyb

JrSergio

Sep 22, 2016
Team Name: Red Forest FC
Colours: red and Gold
Year Established
:
Badge shape
: roundel
Features:
Any other info:

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Team Name - Rhubarb Custard
Colours - Pink and Yellow
Year Established - 2019
Features - 2 sticks of rhubarb crossed (like west has hammers) with custard over the top

Team Name - Tuxford Clarion
Colours - Red White and Green
Year Established - 2019
Features - road cyclist and bike in the middle
RHUBARB CUSTARD F.C.
I can imagine this team running out on to the pitch to the theme tune of 'Rhubarb & Custard'.

Rhubarb Custard FC_400px.png Rhubarb Custard FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Rhubarb Custard FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Rhubarb Custard FC_Icon18x18px.png

TUXFORD CLARION F.C.
I will add this one later — I'm having some software issues at the moment, when I try to add the text to the roundel.

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Features: Can I have the words put into the badge about the middle if so? It should be: Lichfield United Together!

Team Name: AFC Wakefield City
Colours: Yellow and Green
Year Established: 1988
Badge Shape: The badge used by Dynamo Kyiv
Features: The D in the middle needs to be replaced by a dolphin and coloured as yellow + green with the background kept
LICHFIELD F.C. ROVERS
...or Lichfield United...?

A.F.C. WAKEFIELD CITY

AFC Wakefield City_400px.png
AFC Wakefield City_180px.png Icon25x18px: AFC Wakefield City_Icon18x18px copy.png Icon 18x18px: AFC Wakefield City_Icon18x18px.png

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
ELMSWELL UNITED F.C.
For a request via Twitter, a custom club from the village of Elmswell in Suffolk. The cross represents the Methodist Church of St. John the Diviner, which is located in the village; the flower-like object is a recreation of the window of the church itself, as shown in photographs online. The symbol on the right hand side is the logo of The Epilepsy Foundation, which the guy who requested this logo aims to support. I've done it in black-and-white because, although that's not the primary colour of the organisation's logo, it is permitted by their brand guidelines. I originally had the background on the left in a darkish red, but it looked very similar to the German Panzer flag of the ************ era, so I switched it to green to represent elm trees. According to Wikipedia, "Elmswell" is an Old English word that means "the spring or stream where the elm trees grow"; there is already a Sunday League team called Elmswell FC whose logo resembles that of Nottingham Forest.

Elmswell United_400px.png Elmswell United_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Elmswell United_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Elmswell United_Icon18x18px.png

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
HEVER F.C.
A custom team from the village of Hever, in Kent, where Hever Castle — the home of Anne Boleyn prior to her ill-fated marriage to King Henry VIII — is located. It is open to the public these days and they stage mock medieval jousting tournaments, hence the Knight.

Hever FC_400px.png Hever FC_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Hever FC_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Hever FC_Icon18x18px.png

fifaguybrazil

Aug 16, 2019
I've got a lovely, slightly aggressive looking image of a ram's head, which will work as a reference to the wool trade and will also suit your chosen colour ways. But a logo featuring a ram's head when the team is called Hawkshead doesn't make any sense. So can the team be called Hawkshead Rams FC?
Yeah that'd be awesome, I'm down for it. I'm down to do Hawkshead Rams, but if its not too much trouble can you make 2 logos (one with and one without)? I might just nickname the club Rams and keep the town name as its name. Also, if the founding date could be 2019 instead of the initial 2017 that'd be awesome.

Thanks!!

Danny9898

Sep 14, 2018
Hey there , could you help me with a badge, please ?

Team Name - Lokomotyv Kyiv (Ukraine)
Colours - Red and Blue
Year Established - 1919
Features - Old vintage locomotive

You can find here the old badge of the team for example .

Thank you !

Attachments

FM Base is proud to be a Humble Partner

Tororob

May 9, 2012
Hi Mate,

Just need a badge for my create a club if that would be possible please.

Team Name - Mog City
Colours - Red and White
Year Established - 2019 (can I have a version without the year established on the badge though...maybe have Mog City on one line then Football Club on the bottom)
Badge Shape - Circle
Features - The teams nickname is 'The Cats' so the centre image should be a cat. I have attached the type of image I'd like.

Cheers

Rob

Attachments

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
LICHFIELD UNITED F.C.
You originally posted Lichfield F.C. Rovers but when I queried it, you said that Lichfield United would be good. Arranging the text as I have leaves the central shield free to include the eagle holding the Staffordshire Knot, which I've lifted from the Lichfield Coat of Arms. I was originally going to depict Lichfield Cathedral but I couldn't find a decent vector image of it.

Lichfield United_400px.png Lichfield United_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Lichfield United_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Lichfield United_Icon18x18px.png

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Team Name: Red Forest FC
Colours: red and Gold
Year Established
:
Badge shape
: roundel
Features:
Any other info:
RED FOREST F.C.
The wolf and the trees in the middle are borrowed from a company logo but since we're not doing anything here for financial gain, we should be OK.

Red Forest_400px.png Red Forest_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Red Forest_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Red Forest_Icon18x18px.png

MWPlayz

Jun 18, 2018
Time to have the restoration of Bristol United! This time I want:
Team Name: FC United of Bristol
Colours: Red, Blue and White
Year Established: 2043
Badge Shape: A large roundel
Features: The robin on Bristol City's new logo and the pirate on Bristol Rovers' logo

OP
rocheyb

rocheyb

Jul 8, 2013
Hi RocheyB could i request the following please?

Team Name:
US Marseille Endoume Catalans
Colours: Black, red
Year Established 1925
Badge shape up to rocheyb:
Features:
Up to rocheyb
Any other info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Marseille_Endoume

Also can i request Sporting Paris with Year Established as 2016.
Very much appreciated
UNION SPORTIVE MARSEILLE ENDOUME CATALANS
I have used the same church building as from the original but a cleaner vector of it — I believe it is called the Basilique Notre-Dame de la Garde. I prefer a club badge to have the full name of the club rather than an abbreviated version so I have wrapped the long form of the name around the outer roundel. The use of yellow for the abbreviated form of the name is a nod to Catalunya, whose flag is yellow and red stripes.

Marseille Endoume_400px.png Marseille Endoume_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Marseille Endoume_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Marseille Endoume_Icon18x18px.png

SPORTING PARIS C.F. (2016)

Sporting Paris CF-2016_400px.png Sporting Paris CF-2016_180px.png Icon 25x18px: Sporting Paris CF-2016_Icon25x18px.png Icon 18x18px: Sporting Paris CF-2016_Icon18x18px.png

Last edited: