Rodney Sneijder

• Thread starter Thread starter iDood
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2K

iDood

Reaction score
I'm playing as Crystal Palace, and I am currently 2nd in the Championship in my first season, and I am now at the January transfer window. I am favouring a 4-3-3 formation at the moment, with the three in the midfield being one in the middle and one on each wing. I have four decent/good central midfielders in Ben Watson, Binya, Shaun Derry and Franco Zuculini, and I am now able to get Rodney Sneijder in for a mere £340k. My problem is that I may have far too many central midfielders if I bring him in, or should I be playing him at left midfield?

P.S. I may try to ship Shaun Derry out, and if I get offers of a decent standard for any of the others, then they may go aswell.

Thanks.

Rodney Sneijder is a good midfield player on my game although hes young he contain alot or skill and power but due to his young age ive loaned him out to Wigan who have been relegated on my game to Championship so he can get some 1st team experience out on loan hes average rating at Wigan 7.4

I would just offer derry to clubs for a bit more than hes worth and you usually get a few offers.
Sneijder is great on my game hes my free-kick taker and he scores nearly every one he takes
Have you still got Victor Moses?

no, i wouldn't buy him. yes he is a great player but i would spend it on jari litmanen. he has wicked stats and is only 50 k!
although he is 37

Well you don't wanna get rid of Zuculini thats for sure beacause he becomes world class, he will be a huge asset to your team in the championship and the premiership so keep him!

All i have to say to convince you is just look at my screen shots of him in my leicester game. i play him in the same position as you would.

Zucillini is a great back up DM for my arsenal team in 3rd season
Although sneijder looks very good on ur game

Thanks guys!

I would just offer derry to clubs for a bit more than hes worth and you usually get a few offers.
Sneijder is great on my game hes my free-kick taker and he scores nearly every one he takes
Have you still got Victor Moses?

Yes, I do still have Victor Moses, although, I am now in my fourth season, and I am challenging for the Premiership title.

Back