Weaknesses:
Jumping, Anticipation, Heading

Description: Full-back
Personality: Fairly Professional

Suggested Roles:

Full Back
- Attack/Support/Automatic

Minimum Fee Release Clause: 300k

Great young attacking fullback and cheap if you get him before he signs a new deal. Possibly could play a more advanced position too. Compared to Dodo he looks quite something considering he is two years younger than him.

became the best rb in the world on my QPR game cost me 30 mill though

I'll post a screen shot tomorrow, playing in my liverpool team atm.
Brought him for 9mil I believe.

a great player to be. can play both rb and lb :p

I bought Romario with my Heerenveen team.. and he was valued at 400k at that time.. a season's loan to Sparta in Eerste Divisie and 2 seasons with my first team he turned world class.. sold to him to real madrid for 24M (that was low considering he was sold to Man City for 60M in another 2 seasons)..

Signed for a million, not a world beating right back 5 years in but certainly a top player, finding him hard to keep a hold of though at Everton, not too loyal it seems

He's a natural WBL at my Ajax squad (5th season or so) He has more potential than Diego Renan according the stats and such.

View attachment 193925View attachment 193926

Would be a better choice than Diego Renan as he is younger, turns out better (atleast in my save) and is way cheaper.
Great talent and a must buy for any team. Either for a future first team spot or to sell with loads of profit considering his €200k release clause (release clause mentioned in op is in pounds?).

Last edited: