romelu lukaku in real life

cfc12345

Reaction score
we all know there are plenty of threads about lukaku on fm but this is a thread about him in real lfe and does anybody think he will turn into an amazing player and if so what club do you all think he will end up playing for??

i aint saying this just because i support chelsea but i think we could end up signing him becuase he is apparently a massive chelsea fan and drogba is his idol and he even took a tour around stamford bridge recently in a chelsea shirt

here is a pic of him in a chelsea shirt at the bridge to prove what i said above

picture.php

Last edited:
ive read it in a number of places mate and there is even pictures of him in a chelsea shirt to prove it

so if i go to the amsterdam arena for a tour of the stadium and were an ajax top does it make me a ajax fan:p

so if i go to the amsterdam arena for a tour of the stadium and were an ajax top does it make me a ajax fan:p

well i dont know if it is 100 percent true but alot of people have mentioned him being a chelsea supporter and i really hope he is tbh he could be the perfect replacement for the drog lol and also in an interbiew with one of his school mates they said he is allways chelsea when they play on football video games so maybe another hint lol

No.

On-topic,I think he'd sign for Chelsea as well,but I have this feeling that Real Madrid will nip him soon.

No.

On-topic,I think he'd sign for Chelsea as well,but I have this feeling that Real Madrid will nip him soon.

real madrid are gits like that lol a number of clubs have sent scouts out to watch him including chelsea manchester utd arsenal and acmilan

I read somewhere he wants to stay at Anderlecht for the time being, so he can finish school there instead of rushing a move so I doubt he'll go until he's atleast 17 maybe 18

******* hope so, my god that shirt looks good on the lad lol. come to the bridge mate.

******* hope so, my god that shirt looks good on the lad lol. come to the bridge mate.

when i first saw the pic i actually thought we signed him i was like yessss lol then when i read it was only on a visit with his school to the bridge i was annoyed lol

hes hotter in real life than in fm, that's for sure.

when i first saw the pic i actually thought we signed him i was like yessss lol then when i read it was only on a visit with his school to the bridge i was annoyed lol

your not wrong about the drogba bit either, he copys some ov the drogs celebrations when he scores. get him in lol what a replacement he could be when the drogs desided his had enough.

your not wrong about the drogba bit either, he copys some ov the drogs celebrations when he scores. get him in lol what a replacement he could be when the drogs desided his had enough.

imagine him and the drog upfront together lol

There's nothing mini about him. Trust me ;)