Sadly I had to change/give it up, at least for this season. Tactic took me as said before as Underdogs to the top of table in 3rd Division, second season again in 2nd Division, and now the third season in top division it didn't perform really well. 8 games without a win and team and fans demanded of me that I change the tactic. Maybe the "very attacking" change was a bit too much to be used in top division as underdogs. I will probably try and go back to it though next season if we manage to stay in this top division.

After the update the tactic became very bad

After the update the tactic became very bad
I won Turkish league 2 yesterday and broke all records (points, wins, goals scored, goals against) with a team supposed to finish 4th.

The tactic still work? How long it takes to the team absorve the attacking mentality

Yeah still works, usually takes at least 5 competitive games for the team to start showing results.

Unfortunately it doesn't work after season 2, I won 2 promotions but in this 3rd season nothing seems to work. It is good for 2 seasons but nothing more. Players look like they forgot how to play it, really strange

Unfortunately it doesn't work after season 2, I won 2 promotions but in this 3rd season nothing seems to work. It is good for 2 seasons but nothing more. Players look like they forgot how to play it, really strange

Nice I was not alone to experience this weird situation.

Now I changed to this midseason,, but even after tactic got fluent and known it's leaking a lot defensively, more than it scores offensively sadly. 2-3 goals offensive, 3-6 goals leaked. (As a underdog team - hopefully better as a top team or year 2 even)

this tactics is currently unreal, destroying everyone and some crazy high scoring games.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 23.05.35.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 23.05.35.png
    802.7 KB · Views: 313
  • Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 23.05.43.png
    Screenshot 2021-11-27 at 23.05.43.png
    790.8 KB · Views: 311