Ross 95's Dominatur Control Tactic- FM 2012 - LLM

Ross 95

Web Designer!
Reaction score

Version 1 Info:

Hello, recently i have moved on to a more extreme LLM with Darlaston Town West Midlands League Premier - (Which is like 4-5 promotions below Blue Square N/S)Anyways after an analysis i discovered that a fully manipulative control tactic is needed for success (Well that was my first thought).

The tactic is to help with control of all games, completely ignoring the opposition. This tactic has been both successful against same reputation teams and higher teams, such as nPower League 1 teams.

By using this tactic, i clinched the West Midlands League Premier, in the first season, by winning all games but 2; bearing in mind, I was predicted to finish around 11th.

Outstanding notifications
One Player scoring nearly 100 goals within one season.
Team scoring over 148 goals in first season.

The tactic consists of many internal topics that add up to how successful the tactic will be.These are:
- Possession - The tactic has been created to gain as much control of the 'needed' ball as possible (By needed i mean the passage of football that actually leads to something.)
- High amount of shots - The more you shoot, the more you score. With this taken you can increase your chances dramatically and this tactic exactly does that to help you with taking all opputunities necessary.
- CCC - Clear Cut Chances - Clear chances throughout the game to keep opposition going, whilst keeping your own team defensively secure.
- Team passing - You want all the team passing! The more the better! The tactic gets more of the players involved with the play, to improve overall success of each passage of play.
- Manipulation - It sounds stupid but you force the opposition into becoming 'sloppy' and 'slow' to give your team the advantage and the benefits of exploiting the team.

The play of each position:

222159-ross-95s-dominatur-control-tactic-football-manager-2012-llm-darlaston.jpg

Positions Explanation and Requirements:

Goalkeeper:
A good goalkeeper haha.
Defence - CB: General strong CB's, marking, heading and tackling are essential. Needs strong heading and jumping for corners.
LB/RB: Defensive minded players, to maintain a strong back four, good passing would help, crossing not required.
CM: Tackling and Influence, will help the flow of his game. Again can help by being defensively minded. All attributes of a complete midfielder will help.
Wingers: Dribbling, crossing, flair, first touch, teamwork. Add to the players influence on the wing. Can be played as Inside Forward if needed, only recommend 1 Inside Forward though.
AM: Would be perfect if he was a Striker with AM compatibility. Finishing, first touch, technique and flair help to his influence and play.
Deep Lying Forward: More or less same as the AM, but should be a natural striker, with improved finishing and technique.
Poacher: Flair is essential within his role. Finishing adds the complete spice, along with teamwork, technique, determination and most Physical attributes to help with speed.
Extras:

The corner tactic is quite effective, with strong centre backs, with good corner takers I.E: Winger.

My shouts are more or less common sense, when i want to keep the ball I use 'retain possession'.
I most of the time use 'Work ball into box' to get my passages of play more successful.
I change my shouts depending on the situation of the game, which is something that anyone can work out :D !

Screen shots:

Formation - Match Stats - Games against Teams - League and Cup Run.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Version 2 Info:

Version 2 # 4-3-1-2

Changes
- Version 2, is based upon strength of the midfield building up strong passages of play.
- Formation now 4-3-1-2, differs from the 4-2-2-1
- Defence now stays stronger, with play being dominated from midfield upwards.
- Corners now improved and improve chances of scoring.

Important
Shouts are of the following:

Whilst in good possession and control of the ball:
- Pass to feet.

- Take a breather (If you require)

Wanting a goal scoring chance:
- Get ball forward
- Work ball into box

----

Position of Each player

Defence - 4
Back four all should be strong basic defenders, who are stong headers and jumpers (especially CB's)

Central Midfield - 3
Main players behind the play and build up all attacks feeding the ball through to AM and Strikers.
Technique and passing will defineatly help the midfield become strong.

Attacking Mid - 1
He fills in for midfeild and attack and is always avaialble to help midfield and score goals.
Strong attacking midfielder, who should also be an accomplished striker to help with his attacking skills.

Strikers - 2
Now the poacher plays on the left; forward to score all chances possible to him. Moves into areas to stay unmakred and increase attacking chances.
Advanced forward, is the attacking man out of both of them and is seen as a huge attacking role player, such as Rooney. Attacking skill needed completely.

-----

Version 3 Info:

Changes
- Built from version 2, with more chances opened from control of ball
- More 'in-cutting' from strikers to get to chances
- More control of the ball from defenders and solid stability from within center midfield

The version does not contain many outstanding changes that can be seen instantly, but can be seen overtime.

Please note this tactic is not confirmed to work with every team, as i'm just using this with a lower team than average, all feedback and possible improvements are welcomed.

Extra Information:

Pitch Size: The shortest possible
Team talk:
Start of game: Average game - For fans (Passionately or Calm)

Start of game: Underdogs - For fans (Passionately )
Half time: Winning - Use common sense and comment on how they have played.
Half time: Losing - Assertive - The choice of which on is up to you.
Full time: Won - Passion or Calm, "well done", "congratulate".
Full time: Lost - If it was bad - go mad, if not then just sympathise

Any other questions just ask.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer and ReminderThis tactic may take time to gel, but do increase 'Tactic Workload' to heavy until the team have understood the tactic. This tactic is not destined to turn everything around!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Ross 95.
--------------------------------------------

Version 1 - User proof:

Last edited:
cant wait

Edit: do you use OI? or shouts?

Last edited:
My OI, are based on my Assistants Reports, so i just asked my assistant.

And my shouts are more or less common sense, when i want to keep the ball I use 'retain possession'.
I most of the time use 'Work ball into box' to get my passages of play more successful.

Reckon you'll have the link up in the next hour??

Send me à PM when you are ready to provide à link to the tactic and I Will open the thread again. This way, there is no rush and the thread wont get spammed.

Thread temporarely closed.

Download link is now in the OP. Thanks for all the 'patience'. :)

Gonna test this tactic right now
i'm not a fan of 4 2 3 1 system,i prefer 4 2 4 ,i have allot of succes with 4 2 4 xenon v1

what do you use for pre match training?
grtz

My first 2 games with barcelona
14-0 against palemo,a friendly with no stars players in my team except messi,all the others were ar their national team
messi scored 9goals

second game the 1st match of the supercup against real madrid,
won 0-3 at their home

I will keep my results in touch
first impression....brilliant work !!!

My first 2 games with barcelona
14-0 against palemo,a friendly with no stars players in my team except messi,all the others were ar their national team
messi scored 9goals

second game the 1st match of the supercup against real madrid,
won 0-3 at their home

I will keep my results in touch
first impression....brilliant work !!!

Played more matches, lost in the final of supercup against Fc porto 2-1 , won 4-1 villareal,drawn 2-2 r.sociedad, 5-2against kobenhavn,won 8-0against osasuna

not that good resulst for barca i guess
please tell me what you use for

OP
Teamtalk
Pre match training
Pitch size

grtzz