Status
Not open for further replies.

Logam

Reaction score
How good does this player turn out to be? because of the premier league and champions league home grown regulations i need to start replacing some British with British and this young player is getting rave reviews in real life yet ive not got far enough into any save myself to see how good he is/becomes in the game, would he be good enough to join a top club?? on my current Man City save nearing the end of the 2nd season hes on loan at Nottingham Forest......

Am thinking about putting a bid in at the end of the season, is he worth it?

I think you should do it! He'll become great after a few seasons! Very strong CM with a good pass and defensive stats.
If you train him well he could become the best CM in game!

He has the potential to be brilliant. As hersi said, he just needs the training. I signed him for Chelsea and he broke into the first team third season. He's now a regular for Chelsea and England in my game (fourth season). England are unstoppable with their three man central pairing of Barkley, Rodwell and Wilshere

He has the potential to be brilliant. As hersi said, he just needs the training. I signed him for Chelsea and he broke into the first team third season. He's now a regular for Chelsea and England in my game (fourth season). England are unstoppable with their three man central pairing of Barkley, Rodwell and Wilshere
Who's better? Rodwell or Barkley?
And how is Ramsey in your game? Should be one of the best playmakers after 4 seasons!

Status
Not open for further replies.