tommyd150

Reaction score
Decided to do a Derby County, I need help with transfers as i don't do many Championship saves.

Budget £2M, £22K in wages.

I need a LB,BWM, Winger X2 and a AMC.

LB - try and get Luke Garbutt on Loan. BWM maybe Rudy Austin from Leeds, he's a good championship player and only has 1 year left on his contract. wingers - you can get Max Gradel for about 1M he's a very good championship player, or someone like jordan Ibe on loan

Im using the update so hes out on loan at Bolton, Austin shluld be on a free so ill take a look at him, Max Gradel has just joined Bournemouth. Id prefer loans so ill take a look.

Garbutt is a beast with his crossing. Rafa from Porto B is a good allrounder at left back. Murphy bros from Norwich could fill your wings. Radoslaw Majewski from Nottingham could be cheap for AMC. For other alternatives look to the Norway national team and U21. There are a lot of very good and cheap players also for other positions. Rossbach and Nyland, solid goalkeepers. Sviatchenko and Bangaard good CBs from Denmark I think. And many moore in nordic national teams..

Last edited:
Lewis Baker on loan from Chelsea! He is a beast in every positions you need: BWM, ACM, and even wingers. I got him for my MK Dons. After 3 seasons he became a club legend lol

BWM: Adam Vass 450k
Winger/AMC(L/R): Thomas Drage 600k

How about players to buy or loan for a championship side in the 2nd season. Just been promoted to Championship with MK Dons. Have 4.9M budget and £110k wages but only about 35k left at moment. Who should I sell? Hitchcock? Kay? etc

Decided to do a Derby County, I need help with transfers as i don't do many Championship saves.

Budget £2M, £22K in wages.

I need a LB,BWM, Winger X2 and a AMC.

I've started the game with Wolves a couple of days ago. I've an excellent suggestion for the BWM. Francis Coquelin. Arsenal loaned me this beast with a 4.5M future fee!

Good luck.