Ryan Giggs - SSN Special Report

JH-94

Reaction score
Sky Sports News's Special Report this week takes the form of Ryan Giggs..

ryan-giggs-uk-02.jpg

Being Welsh and a Man Utd fan, Giggs has been one of my favourite players ever..would be interesting to know what you guys think of him?

YouTube - Ryan Giggs, A walking football History - by LukeMU8

Personally Ryan Giggs is a True servant to not only Wales & Man United but also Football..

Discuss?​

Well, being Welsh too, I can't help but love the guy. Has been such an influential representative and hope he goes on to coaching/managing as soon as his boots are hung.

Legend. Any more adjectives would be doing an injustice to the man, no words can live up to him.

An amazing player who seems to be getting better with age!

Will be such a shame to see him retire one day, would be an excellent coach to youngsters.

Will no doubt enter the coaching system with Wales

An amazing player who seems to be getting better with age!

Will be such a shame to see him retire one day, would be an excellent coach to youngsters.

Will no doubt enter the coaching system with Wales

hopefully, might teach Wales to kick the right way at least..

You don't need to be Welsh to love Ryan Giggs, he is the model professional, has adapted his game as he has got older to remain effective at the top level of football.

Even when Blues are playing Man Utd, when you see him do something special you can't help but envy him! Except for the ridiculous challenge he made down St Andrews this season, that was a stone wall red and he got nothing for it... :$

One of everybody's all time favourite players i would of thought, if anyone says they dont like him, it will be down to jealousy or envy!

A truly amazing proffessional and Man.

All you can say is giggs = :wub:

let's just say every time i see his name, his picture, i feel :wub:

legend is a word used too often but giggs is definetly a legend

the stunning goals, mazy runs and the fact hes actually a decent family with a family just makes him the best player ever to grace the premier league..FACT

Legend of the game, and the way he carries himself is amazing. Not even a single red card in his 20 years career is outstanding. One of the best players ever to grace premier league, dare i say THE BEST considering the longetivity

This quote sums it up.
Delpiero

This is embarrassing to say but I have cried twice in my life watching a football player; the first one was Roberto Baggio and the second was Ryan Giggs."

Zidane
“Giggs is a great player. My shock after watching Giggs play for the 1st time was very much similar to the shock I had after seeing Luiz Ronaldo”

If he was French, Pires or myself would have been on a bench”

Figo
“he has the most talent than any other football player. He is delicate and dynamic. He is the player chosen by God”

Fergie
"Ryan can leave the best defenders with twisted blood"

Last edited: