does it go straight to "mapping ethnicity" or does it process and the bar gets stuck 2/3 through?
I've encountered an issue with the app going straight to mapping when either there is an issue with the RTF (such as a line missing) or you specified the wrong folder (such as choosing the african subfolder accidentally instead of the whole FMNEWGANv2 folder)

Yep goes straight to "mapping ethnicity" without any process being recorded... its definitely not the second issue . I've re-checked the path , but what is the possible issue with the rtf? line missing ? aka a line without a player ?

Yep goes straight to "mapping ethnicity" without any process being recorded... its definitely not the second issue . I've re-checked the path , but what is the possible issue with the rtf? line missing ? aka a line without a player ?

I had it once when tinkering with the RTF file, I've eliminated some records and then there was a separation line missing for example. or too short. I just regenerated the RTF and it worked fine then.

So I seem to be getting to the step where I am looking for the application to open. I have copied the config files and replaced them as stated to do, however still I don't understand how you're actually meant to open the application, there isn't an application for me to open anywhere? Just the files for it, if anyone knows where the application is actually located that would be great, cheers.

So I seem to be getting to the step where I am looking for the application to open. I have copied the config files and replaced them as stated to do, however still I don't understand how you're actually meant to open the application, there isn't an application for me to open anywhere? Just the files for it, if anyone knows where the application is actually located that would be great, cheers.

Start button then all programs just like all of the programs on your computer

It’s saying the google drive has exceeded the limit? Any ideas

It’s about 3 or 4 times slower and I don’t have the best connection anyway

It’s about 3 or 4 times slower and I don’t have the best connection anyway

slower is better then never going to download it off of google isnt it? If your torrent is slower you must not have it setup correctly should be faster not slower.

It was working off google earlier though ? Then I got disconnected. I just downloaded the torrent recommended in this source

It was working off google earlier though ? Then I got disconnected. I just downloaded the torrent recommended in this source

If a thousands of people try to download it off of google then google stops it cause of too many connections or limit reached etc

its not reliable for something that is public like this and 9gb

I think I’ve got the qtorrent working now. Hopefully.. it’s been downloading 5 mins and already ahead of the other ‘torrent ‘

I would've paid good money for this! Literally incredible work! Thank you so much!! UI didn't open straight away but with the fix it worked fine. Great installation video also!

How does this work for season 2?
Do the original players needs to be checked aswell? How do you find them?

I had it once when tinkering with the RTF file, I've eliminated some records and then there was a separation line missing for example. or too short. I just regenerated the RTF and it worked fine then.
No , nothing like this found in any of my rtf's
maybe there will be an update or something...

I cant seem to find the rtf file part of it, everything else was done right, any help please ?

So I’m seeing the preserve issue is fixed by going into the config file and I went to do that but my config file doesn’t have the .png after the file names and the preserve still doesn’t work, any other options?