Wondering if anyone would be able to help. I have the application working. However because you can't import the view in the squad section I can't actually generate any regen faces to players signed to my club since they do not show up in the scouting tab. Anyone have any idea? Cheers.

EDIT - smh. Realised there was a different view for the squad.

EDIT 2 - But then doing that ^ it removed all of the faces that were assigned to newgens at other clubs I did previously. I'm so confused, and help is appreciated.

Last edited:
Wondering if anyone would be able to help. I have the application working. However because you can't import the view in the squad section I can't actually generate any regen faces to players signed to my club since they do not show up in the scouting tab. Anyone have any idea? Cheers.

EDIT - smh. Realised there was a different view for the squad.

EDIT 2 - But then doing that ^ it removed all of the faces that were assigned to newgens at other clubs I did previously. I'm so confused, and help is appreciated.

Most of the answers are in the thread. Player search by default excludes your own team. Under the search button you have to uncheck that option. then your players will show up under player search.

the preserve function is bugged. i can tell you a manual fix but it'll probably confuse you. so just do another search uncheck exclude your own team and do a generate instead of a preserve.

Most of the answers are in the thread. Player search by default excludes your own team. Under the search button you have to uncheck that option. then your players will show up under player search.

the preserve function is bugged. i can tell you a manual fix but it'll probably confuse you. so just do another search uncheck exclude your own team and do a generate instead of a preserve.
Great, cheers for the reply.

Great idea guys, cheers! Unfortunately, I can't run the NewGAN Manager. It just doesn't appear, when searching for it. How do I open the exe? Can't find it in the %localappdata% folder either. Can anyone help out?

Having an issue that's probably been brought up already but just incase i thought I'd make you aware bud.. the 'generate' mode is awesome and I love it, however once I get some new regens in the 'preserve' mode doesn't seem to be working properly and reverts my old genned faces back.. i've just new genned everyone again as i don't have any in my first team just yet so no biggie but thought i'd make you aware :)

Hi All,

I have an issue where i have a list of circa 13000 players, Newgan runs through without issues but i only have 270 ish created faces (which i have checked in the config file)

Also i have tried running one regen at a time that didn't get created in the first run and getting stuck on 'Mapping to ethnicity'

Any ideas would be appreciated

Great idea guys, cheers! Unfortunately, I can't run the NewGAN Manager. It just doesn't appear, when searching for it. How do I open the exe? Can't find it in the %localappdata% folder either. Can anyone help out?

Zealand: "IF THE APP DOESN'T START FOR YOU JUST go to the ...\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\ .config folder and copy the files inside of it into the ...\NewGAN Manager\ .config folder (the config folder in the root directory of the UI). "

Hi All,

I have an issue where i have a list of circa 13000 players, Newgan runs through without issues but i only have 270 ish created faces (which i have checked in the config file)

Also i have tried running one regen at a time that didn't get created in the first run and getting stuck on 'Mapping to ethnicity'

Any ideas would be appreciated

That is a common issue if you look at this thread. Try ctrl+a and then ctrl+p.

Having an issue that's probably been brought up already but just incase i thought I'd make you aware bud.. the 'generate' mode is awesome and I love it, however once I get some new regens in the 'preserve' mode doesn't seem to be working properly and reverts my old genned faces back.. i've just new genned everyone again as i don't have any in my first team just yet so no biggie but thought i'd make you aware :)

Yeah day 1 bug pretty immediately. I posted a manually fix for a couple pages back and on the discord. Basically overwrite and preserve concat a .png to the end of each record in the config.xml using a program like notepad++ yoiu can do a find/replace on .png and fix it.

When I get the sample size from my player search, some of my intake are left out because they're 17 but I can't search 15-17 year olds because it comes up with real players as well. any suggestions?

When I get the sample size from my player search, some of my intake are left out because they're 17 but I can't search 15-17 year olds because it comes up with real players as well. any suggestions?

Doesn't matter the real uid numbers won't get processed anyway.

Some other 'issue' I noticed. Players that are partially German and Turkish, or in other words have both the Turkish and the German nationality, which are a lot, often don't have the 'right' ethnicity. I have seen some black German Turks (Turkish germans) and a lot of them are white. Dont know if I should report it here

Still recommend the torrent guys, we've delivered nearly 74TB of downloads via it, and there are currently 200 seeders. It's easily the fastest way to download.

Zealand: "IF THE APP DOESN'T START FOR YOU JUST go to the ...\Programs\NewGAN Manager\app\ .config folder and copy the files inside of it into the ...\NewGAN Manager\ .config folder (the config folder in the root directory of the UI). "
what does this even mean though? like the root directory bit? im hella confused

Cant run the NewGAN software on my pc? any help

Cant run the NewGAN software on my pc? any help

Honestly I would just wait for it to be updated if I were you. If you can't figure it by the listed directions its probably not for you at this stage as there are a number of quirks/bugs etc that require some know how about things. And the step your not understanding is probably the easiest.

so i would just give it some time

Yeah day 1 bug pretty immediately. I posted a manually fix for a couple pages back and on the discord. Basically overwrite and preserve concat a .png to the end of each record in the config.xml using a program like notepad++ yoiu can do a find/replace on .png and fix it.

Would you mind posting a pathway for this? I don't know how to access the config file.

Thanks