royman22

Reaction score
Dundee United used to be one of the "giants" of Scottish football, they've played in Europe, used to challenge Celtic and Rangers for titles and even narrowly lost to Manchester United 5-4 on aggregate in a European competition.

Since I won't be working for a while, I thought I'd try and work on getting Dundee United to their rightful place.

My main aim will be to topple Celtic. It will be no mean feat, Dundee United currently languish in the Scottish Championship, however they do have a very good squad, far better than for the Championship.

I have currently finished my first season, and would like to highlight my progress.

1584728575176.png

We started off in the Betfred cup and as you can see we did terribly, the squad just weren't gelling and I realised that I might need to make an extra signing to give us an extra push.

So I signed this guy from Arsenal on loan and he changed our season.

1584728660611.png

As you can see 24 goals in 37 games is an incredible return and he was able to help us all across that front line.

But now to move onto the other competitions.

1584728735564.png

We did incredibly well in the Scottish Cup, reaching the semi finals, and going to a Morelos inspired Rangers. I must admit I played a bit too open in the game and it will be something to learn from going forward...

1584728850515.png

One trophy in a cabinet, and a lot of goals in their as well which is good to see. So this means we have one more competition to look at and that is the league, did we get promoted, or didn't we?

1584728931262.png

Top by 15 points - a fantastic season all in all. We were top from day 1 and just led all the way from there. Balogun and Shankland were unbelievable and it would be nice to keep them both for the upcoming season in the Premier League.

1584729025439.png

Aaron Doran was a January signing from Inverness and I realised we were short on quality on the left hand side. Glass was unbelievable in supplying our strikers, McMullan was good on the right hand side, but going forward I think we will need a couple more options up front as well as a few additions at the back, but I'm confident we can find a few gems.

I will be continuing this story for a long while and I am just wondering would people prefer updates which are month by month or end of season updates?

All the best and thank you for reading.