parkin

Reaction score
Having searched, I found no threads on this guy. A real lower league gem - leagues 1 to 2 will benefit enormously from this guy.
He plays for Litex in Bulgaria, and can play for Brazil or Bulgaria. He's on the list for 35k, and will play for league 2 teams (notts county anyway) and league 1 teams. He has just scored a hattrick on his Southampton debut playing as an attacking midfielder as I beat Benfica 6-1. Great lower league player.

Nice find.Looks ace,gonna see if I can get him in one of my League One saves.

I'll give a few updates on him - Playing him just behind Emad Mateeb and Ricky Lambert against AC Milan in the next game, I'll tell you how he does:)

nice find, im going to see if i can get him join lincoln

Right lads, just beat a full strength AC Milan (the same team they play in the Champions league - Thiago Silva, Pato, Ronnie, Huntelaar, Pirlo and co!) 1-0. Decided to play Sandrinho in centre mid, with Facundo Bertoglio (if any LLM can get him he's well worth it, has high potential and cost 750k) playing in AMC. Sandrinho played a few fantastic balls and set up the Mateeb goal. Excellent player.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:34 PM ----------

Now in September, would have to say he's the second best value LLM signing I've ever made behind John Guidetti at Southport. 35 grand is great value, scores and assists whenever he plays.

ive just scouted him out he seems gd. I have just got york city up as champions in first season but im getting linked with a few jobs. I might try take stockport as they are league 1 and should be a gd challenge and ill try get him there.... keep u updated if i do!