Sanogo, Pacheco, Delfouneso & Walker.

Chris

Who needs Ba; we got Best
Reaction score
Hi. How are we all? :)

On my current Newcastle save, I am 4 years into the game into the game and I have 4 players who have shone above the other youngsters. (I didn't include Verratti or Keirrison)

Yaya Sanogo- He is a striker that starts off at Auxerre and there is a chance you might have to have the French league loaded. I paid £4M for him after he went to Barcelona and got transfer listed.

Daniel Pacheco- Quite well known but is quite underrated. Bought the striker for just £1.4M from Liverpool and he has scored 12 goals in 23 Premier League starts. He improves every season, scores fantastic goals and is only 22 now.

Kyle Walker- He is a right back who starts off at Tottenham. Cost me £8M but not too much if you have a decent amount of money. Incredibly solid and good at crossing, heading and passing. He is versatile and can also play in the centre of defence.

Nathan Delfouneso- Probably the most well known but definitely one of the best strikers around at the moment. In his first 2 and a half seasons he has scored 46 goals in 91 Premier League games. He is a quick striker who worries the defence.

They have played well for me but I want to know your experiences with them. If any has any screenshots that would be great. :) I'd also love to know who else quite unknown that has surprised you.

Recommendation List: (Post below)
Fabian Delph- DonVilla- MC- Aston Villa
Lacina Traore- Chris- ST- CFR Cluj
Joe Mattock- Chris LB- West Brom
Marco Verratti- Chris- MC- Pescara
Keirrison- Chris- ST- Barcelona
Nile Ranger- Chris- ST- Newcastle
Lauri Dalla Valle- Chris- ST- Liverpool
Brice Ntambwe- Chris- MC- Birmingham
James Vaughan- Luke- ST- Everton
Marc Muniesa- Richk- DC- Barcelona
Aaron Ramsey- Chris- MC- Arsenal

Last edited:
16 pace for Delfouneso? Thought it would of been higher than that tbh.

So did I, despite this he easily runs past most defenders. :)

I have just started my second season with Villa, and Delfouneso made a decent contribution in the first season, playing as back-up for Agbonlahor. Looking forward to see how he progresses in the second season.
Also, to add to your list, Delph was one of my best players in the first season, even starting ahead of van der Vaart.

Thanks mate. I'll add a little recommendation list at the bottom. :)

I can post a screenshot of those 4 players from 2016 if you want Chris?

Of Course Dan. :) That'd be great. :)

Oddly enough, apart from Sanogo.. they all look much worse in my game than in yours.. however, this is from my Time Machine, so maybe it's because they haven't been signed and got first team football? :$

Sanogo looks class. Walker is OK but the other two seemed to have failed. :'( Must be the First Team football thing.

Yeah, I checked my Wolfsburg save where I had Sanogo and he just gets even better.. Walker isn't in that game and the other two don't seem as good as yours despite being first choice for their clubs.. however the Wolfsburg one is 10.2

Going to add some other players I have had good experiences with. Keep posting your results with these young players. :)

I've just put in a bid to loan Sanogo from Man Utd in my 2nd season with Accrington Stanley, I'd be surprised if he comes to League One, but worth a try.

Maybe a bit underrated but James Vaughan if given the right roles etc can be really good, and he is better than shown in the screenies as most of his goals came in Europe and in Cups

Pacheco (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Agree with Luke - Vaughan is awesome, ratings aren't massively great but scores goals for fun. Agreed that Sanogo is class if you can sign him. Marc Muniesa from Barca is always one that turns v.good can get him for free at start of the game too.