JackMason

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just started up a game with Santos and was wondering if anyone else has played as them. I've started in December 2010 which is the start of their domestic league.

I know I have the likes of Neymar and Ganso but was wondering who else I have...

I am thinking of signing Rithely and Rafael Toloi from Goias.

I have Ze Eduardo, Felipe, Para, Bruno Rodrigo, Durval, Edu Dracena & Leo up for sale as I want to bring in some young talent and possibly use some already at the club e.g Tiago Alves and Felipe Anderson.

What coaches should I bring in and is my backroom staff capable of helping my team achieve a serious title charge?

Thankyou

Hey mate have a look at Raul from Atletico Paranaense and Kerlon from Inter

My two best players... I'll hang on to them for now.

maybe for a season, then big team might offer load of cash for them, and then move on and get other players.

fancy bringing in welligton silva. ?

I'll have a look. I've already signed Adryan from Flamengo, Raul from Athletico Paranaense, Rafael Toloi & Rithely from Goias, Matias Vecino from Central and Romario from Vitoria. I've sold about 5 or 6 players too.

You can more than get by in brazil with 100+ million in transfer budget...

I've signed many players, but none for my starting lineup. I feel I don't need to buy anyone, until a club offers me like 50mil for Neymar or something.

Yea Felipe Anderson looks like another who may go for alot in the future too.

o wow. because Neymar and Ganso (Paulo Henrique) are doing so well for me, offers have been flooding in, and I've rejected them all :D

How much you been offered

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

What tactic are you using?

because this is my first season, I've been offered around 4mil for Ganso, and 6mil for Neymar. Disgusting.

I want to use all the youths, so I use a 4-1-2-2-2 formation, and it does me wonders. 3rd after starting in August as manager of Santos, we were around 10th that time.

That's good mate I'm Second so far. I just can't get my team scoring and only Neymar is my goal threat... Who did you sign?

I signed no one who went into my starting lineup :) Though I did sign many 4 star-4.5 star youths (PA) I was really surprised at how good the regens were :)