leboeuf

Reaction score
First off - apologies mods, if this is in the wrong section.

could anyone tell me how to save match highlights? my centre back scored a belter from inside our own half, and i wanted to save it, then email/post it on facebook.
im still playing fm11, if it makes any difference?

cheers chaps

At the end of the game there is an option to upload highlights. Pretty sure it was there on FM11 too.

At the end of the game there is an option to upload highlights. Pretty sure it was there on FM11 too.

there is mate, but the upload goal and highlights button are greyed out?...thats the bit i dont get...i thought id saved it on my lappy in the videos file, but i cant play it as a video either.

cheers anyway.

i think you have to link the save file to youtube first.

Click your name near the top left and go to options, then social network, enter your youtube username and password and hit confirm. Then you can go back to any match from your current season and upload the highlights from the match report.

i think you have to link the save file to youtube first.

Click your name near the top left and go to options, then social network, enter your youtube username and password and hit confirm. Then you can go back to any match from your current season and upload the highlights from the match report.

cheers jake, it worked mate...how's things with you? still playing with your cultural team?

Started the file with the intention of another story, but last year they got relegated to the 4th Division in Spain and are now semi pro. Couldn't be bothered with it at the time, but there's a long time yet before FM13...

You finding FM11 any easier?

Last edited:
Started the file with the intention of another story, but last year they got relegated to the 4th Division in Spain and are now semi pro. Couldn't be bothered with it at the time, but there's a long time yet before FM13...

You finding FM11 any easier?

thats a shame mate, you were doing good with them.
me? well i've pretty much given up on making my own tactics. I read as much stuff as i could but it all seems very conflicting, like there is more than one way to skin a cat. They end up inbetwixt and inbetween, and basically ****.
because of my low boredom threshold, what i do now is have a good few save files going, and try out diffrent peoples tactics (mr hough, jp, better half, brobs, laffles). Bits and pieces i tweak, but not too much, as id prob **** the tactic up lol.
i try to keep to one tactic on the match prep, as i find that any more is a bit of a ball buster for the smaller teams i tend to manage. if i have a good asst, i might leave match prep to him. Usually i dont, so i whack it up to high, until all the bars are nearly full, then down to average or low, on team blend.
team talks im doing ok with, and now i look for individual comments in pre-match, like if i player played well last game, i'll use "pick up from where you left off" etc.
shouts im not too fond of, as i cant say i notice too much difference, when ive tried em. having said that, some tactics ive used are in classic style.
havent won anything major at all. Got palace (with hardly any signings) and nantes promoted. Got a weak cologne side into the europa league. An average san lorenzo sitting top of the argentine primera.
thats me i guess.

any pearls of wisdom you have will be gratefully recieved mate.

Doing above expectation with those mediocre teams is a pretty good achievement mate.

I find the shouts can work well, particularly get ball forward (unless you play short pass possession football) and exploit the flanks.

Doing above expectation with those mediocre teams is a pretty good achievement mate.

I find the shouts can work well, particularly get ball forward (unless you play short pass possession football) and exploit the flanks.

ive often tried "retain possession" and "pass to feet" if im not doing well possession wise, or trying to close the game out...but we still always give the ball away cheaply...maybe its just my **** players lol