Scolari sacked!

defjam71

Reaction score
Just announced that big phil scolari has been sacked from chelsea already.

Avram Grant and Guus Hiddink linked with the job.

i think this is disgusting they should have gave him more time this is stupid but lets hope that a new english manager can take charge even though it probaly wont happen

did not see that coming,dont even know who will be linked with it now. People are saying Zola but surely he wont.

yes, i agree with masson, would be great to see an english manager there, hardly in in prem. teams without one ( an english manager ) that i can think of are man u, liverpool, chelsea (before this sacking), West brom? , west ham, sunderland , probably other but i cant think

yes, i agree with masson, would be great to see an english manager there, hardly in in prem. teams without one ( an english manager ) that i can think of are man u, liverpool, chelsea (before this sacking), West brom? , west ham, sunderland , probably other but i cant think

West Brom? Tony Mowbray is English!!!

abramovich should burst the bank and get jose back the guy is great and should never have been sacked in the first place

I heard a lad in my school today telling his mate that Zola was already at Chelsea's training ground!