Pedder

Reaction score
I have been having scoring problems with my team and would like to know if anyone can solve my problem?
It's not the tactic, I am sure of it. In my games I get around 20-30 shots and get 5-10 on target but only score 1 or 2 or maybe even 0 and I wanna know why my players are not finishing well. I am Rangers in the Second Division and I play a 4231 and rotate between Jon Daly and Matt Derbyshire in Striker. I play them as a AF.

View attachment 375207

In this game it was a 1-1 draw and I don't see how as I, Had most of the possession, had 27 shots with 8 on target. It is really frustrating but I just want to know how I can get my players to score at least a few goals considering I get 20-30 shots a game.

View attachment 375208

That's the team I play and formation. As I said I rotate between Daly and Derbyshire.
Please tell me how I can turn my shots into more goals

I have been having scoring problems with my team and would like to know if anyone can solve my problem?
It's not the tactic, I am sure of it. In my games I get around 20-30 shots and get 5-10 on target but only score 1 or 2 or maybe even 0 and I wanna know why my players are not finishing well. I am Rangers in the Second Division and I play a 4231 and rotate between Jon Daly and Matt Derbyshire in Striker. I play them as a AF.

In this game it was a 1-1 draw and I don't see how as I, Had most of the possession, had 27 shots with 8 on target. It is really frustrating but I just want to know how I can get my players to score at least a few goals considering I get 20-30 shots a game.

That's the team I play and formation. As I said I rotate between Daly and Derbyshire.
Please tell me how I can turn my shots into more goals

There is your problem. You're not creating enough quality chances, something which probably has more to do with the tactic rather than the players (still, could be the players).

The first thing I'd look at in the tactic is that you don't have too much support for the ST. The wingers will stay wide and the AM will hang around the edge of the box when you're attacking.

And if you use the shout "shoot on sight" they will take the shots too quickly and will waste them.