Same tactic same everything

Then this happens... using same everything as before!

View attachment 278276

Losses happen, players drop in morale, its football, you have to **** them out, fine and warn the players if they play below 6.2 for the match, drop them to reserves even.. if they give you **** then say that you are the manager etc etc... if you **** them off then tough luck, they need to know who is in charge...

Now my team never played that badly.. the only one who is going to get a warning is Astori! the rest played decently, some well but on the day I lost!

now you start again :) just take it on the chin and move on, forget about the loss :)

Yea, i see what you meen. Trying the teamtalks out now, starting too look ok, and i guess i have to be carefull going aggressive the first season. Pre season is over now and ive won all games ;

Braga-Man United 1-2

Antwerpen-Man United 0-2

Alcorcon-Man United 0-6

Barcelona-Man United 0-1 ( we outplayed Barca at Nou Camp using the classic tactic )

celta-man United 0-2

Man United-Milan 4-0 ( outplayed Milan with classic tactic )

Man United-Real madrid 1-0 ( after a close game at old trafford )

Normally i dont use classic tactics but thisone looks fun. I just wonder, is there anyway i can play Rooney, Rvp and Kagawa together in this tactic? Ill keep working on my teamtalks and hopefully it will get better. Ill also use the 2 other tactics to change things around and for easier games.

And its like you say, noone can win every game...

PS: im wondering, how do you rest your players after games? do you rest only the players who was involved in the game or the whole first team? thanks..

you using the 433 DM classic tactic? there is nothing wrong with using classic tactics! I love classic tactics still to this day.

train Kagawa to play winger and retrain Rooney as CM and play him in the CMR role :) with RVP up front!

my RVP is out for 4 months.. lol after a 2:0 win over Spurs he tore his calf

yes that tactic, i will stick too it as my main tactic! Ill train kagawa as left winger, and rooney as center. Can kagawa also play the right CM position? Unlucky with Rvp mate, i really dont hope he gets injuried in real life, then we will suffer : )

can you please comment my question about resting the players after games? thanks again..

And also, do you use any training schedules? If not, how do i set up the training? should i have conditionong on intensive for exampel? or midfielders/defenders/attackers on intensive too? what you think..?

Last edited:
Thanks for pointers mate. I also wonder, what would you say after a 4-2 win away against for exampel QPR? to conceed 2 against them is very poor i think, but a away win is a win! what to say to players after that?

Thanks for pointers mate. I also wonder, what would you say after a 4-2 win away against for exampel QPR? to conceed 2 against them is very poor i think, but a away win is a win! what to say to players after that?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ng/84616-raikan007s-training-regime-fm12.html

the most downloaded schedules for Fm12 :)

when did they concede? if 2nd half then use the jeckyl and hyde performance or say well done to the players that played well over 7 and the rest say they were bad and need to improve for the next game etc..

for a club like United you dont have to rest all your players. you can rest players like RVP who are not that great with stamina and fitness after a game..

Yea, they where conceeded in the 2nd half, 65th and 84th minute after beeing 3-0 up at half time.. i guess this can happen but ill try and address it like you said..

This training schedules, how do i use them? do i just put rooney in the one called Advanced playmaker for exampel instead of the default attackers like he normally trains? and how do i decide wich trainers that trains the schedule? do they automaticly?

Yea, they where conceeded in the 2nd half, 65th and 84th minute after beeing 3-0 up at half time.. i guess this can happen but ill try and address it like you said..

This training schedules, how do i use them? do i just put rooney in the one called Advanced playmaker for exampel instead of the default attackers like he normally trains? and how do i decide wich trainers that trains the schedule? do they automaticly?

1.Place it in Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/Schedules.
2.If you do not have a schedules folder then create one.
3.In the game go to training. Click on schedules then manage schedules and click on import, and if you have put them in the right folder, they should be there, if they aren't, please revert back to step one.

yeah thats perfect! you need to add every player to a specific schedule!

it definitely seems like you are new to the game mate.. these are fundamental parts of a good save!

the game no longer allows you to just open and play like it was back in the CM days.. its getting more and more real and it takes time to build a good tactic/squad etc...

Well the new FMC would suit you perfectly on Fm13 :) so look forward to that

he he, i knew the steps, just couldnt remember how to imply the players to the different schedules. Do i have to dedicate different coaches to the different schedules too or does it happen automaticly? Very exited about FM 13 by the way :)

About match prep. do you keep it on very high unthil tactics are fluid?

Last edited:
Man United - Southampton 3-0

QPR - Man United 2-4

Man United - Liverpool 2-2

Season so far, only played the classic tactic so far, seems to conceed easy, QPR had 2 shots on goal and score 2, Liverpool had 3 shots and score on 2, but tactics are not fluid yet and i should give it 15-20 games, like you said..

Right now the morale in the squad is from fairly good too good at best.. I guess the Liverpool draw got them down.. Away against spurs next match :( How would you approach a game like that in the teamtalk? such a hard away game?

Last edited:
Also, i have problems getting the Ama-zing tactic to work! i conceed allways and create a zillion chances but cant score! 18 shots, 8 on goal, 4 CCC and 1-1 home too swansea! why is this you think? its not fluid yet and i havent played it much, maybe 4-5 games but its nearly fluid. I play Rooney as deep striker and Rvp as poacher! Kagawa and Fellaini in center with Young and nani on the wings.. any ideas? i do use the shouts you recomend.. Seems like this tactic produces alot of crazy results, like 5-3, 5-2 vs WBA at home etc.. I love a tactic that creates chances but i hate defences who leaks goals like this here..

Last edited:
he he, i knew the steps, just couldnt remember how to imply the players to the different schedules. Do i have to dedicate different coaches to the different schedules too or does it happen automaticly? Very exited about FM 13 by the way :)

About match prep. do you keep it on very high unthil tactics are fluid?

give it time.. once its working properly you will see how well it works :)

yes :) then keep it on teamwork average for the rest of the season