Mireli00

Reaction score
Can you list players, who are wery good in future?This is mine few players. Götze, Can, Draxler, Günter, Pukki, Weiser, Leitner, Bittencourt and more...

have a look at Meyer and Werner...Both available to sign at the beginning of the save for compensation amts and both are very good prospects for the future.............

As mentioned Maximilian Meyer(Schalke) and Timo Werner(Stuttgart) is real great prospects and can be bought for a cheap compensation fee. Then you have Leon Goretzka(Bochum) whom is a real gem, currently plays in the second division. Not sure about his potential, I believe it might be relatively good, but Rani Khedira(Stuttgart) the brother of Sami Khedira(Real Madrid).

Do you have Ilkay Gündogan? Sebastian Jung(Frankfurt), ter Stegen(Gladbach), Tolga Cigerci(Gladbach, loan), Bernd Leno(Leverkusen. There are actually a lot of bright young talents in Bundesliga, some real quality and some with the quality to become a squad player.

Goalkeeper: Timo Horn, Vlachodimos, Oliver Baumann, Kevin Trapp
Defender (Center): Matthias Ginter, Marian Sarr, Jan Kirchhoff (available 2nd or 3rd season), Stefan Bell, Joel Matip, Sead Kolasinac, Niklas Süle, Christopher Schindler
Fullback: Julian Koch, Matthias Zimmermann, Tony Jantschke, Florian Hartherz, Matthias Ostrzolek
DMc/CMc: Patrick Funk, Dominik Kohr, Johannes Geis, Sebastian Rode, Tom Trybull
AM: Maximilian Arnold
Winger: Julian Brandt, Patrick Herrmann, Peniel Mlapa
Striker: Kevin Volland, Pierre-Michel Lasogga, Maxi Beister

and some more ...

Marc-André ter Stegen. And a few others that have been mentioned like Leno, İlkay Gündoğan and the ones you yourself mentioned. I'm pretty sure most of them have been covered in this topic.

Marc-André ter Stegen. And a few others that have been mentioned like Leno, İlkay Gündoğan and the ones you yourself mentioned. I'm pretty sure most of them have been covered in this topic.

ad infinitum