How to set a price for a player?

IggyBug

Reaction score
I want to set a reasonable price for a player, where I could earn a few and the buyer would not hesitate to buy. Is there a formula for this? Please help.

There are two alternatives:
1. Offer to clubs. It will automatically set his asking price, what you offered.
2. You can go to Transfer options, and set an asking price manually.

I know how to set a price for a player. What I'm asking is, how much should I set for one. Like Messi being 40 million, but how much should we set a price for him?

well your question was answered properly above, a thank you would suffice, next time elaborate a bit better...

well it is up to you really? I normally offer the player double his current value, but players like Messi, Ronaldo etc you need to offer at least 150% of their current value, even 200%

also depends on your clubs status, I sold Erdinc to Man Utd for £19.5m when he was only vauled at £6.5m!

I would not sell Messi though

Really, sorry again Iggy. Didn't get what you mean. It depends on his performances, and these sort of things, like his status at his current club. I mean, if he's an important player, they will want more money.

Beg my pardon for not making it clear, thanks anyway guys.