Liam Docherty

Reaction score
So I'm new to Football Manager, this is my first game. I'm currently still doing pre-season matches, and I've yet to sign anyone, so I have the default Man Utd squad... nothing changed.

Any help is welcome, I downloaded the Wonderkid shortlist, but not sure who to go for.

Thanks!

Leandro, Ganso, Vrsalik, Mateo Kovecic, ^_^

Thanks guys :) had a look at them all, look decent!

How about a great young Striker?

Leandro Damiao is pretty good and 23 i think so fairly young! he plays for some brazillian team called internacional i think.

You are United. You don't need more strikers. You are set for next 5-6 years with Rooney and Hernandez. Welbeck and Macheda should be great back up. I would get myself some playmaker, someone like Hamsik or Willian.

You need a playmaker and a proper DM, Try getting Hamsik and Sven Bender, Hamsik may cost a bit though so be wary, but you should be able to pull bender in for about 10mil

I goy hamsik for 25 and fellaini for 20 after selling carrick :) both have been good for me :)

Hey guys, sorry for the late replies!

Sounds great, I agree with the Striker comment actually, guess I do need a playmaker!

If you would of waited till the end of the season mate you could of done what I did and got Fellaini for 5 mill cause his contract was running out... Sorry to put you on a downer lol !! But for a play maker 25 for hamsik is a really good price, I was going to suggest Ganso but you don't need him now !!

sorry this is off topic but could someone link me to the wonderkid page you spoke about on the first page, thanks. :)